Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
wooow, thats crazy. Sorry to hear it

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I respect his retirement, now it's time to live out his life. As for Apple, they'll be fine. As long as they keep making quality stuff, they'll be number 1 for a long time.

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ALL I can say is APPLE will go down hill from this point on .... think about what happened to MICROSOFT when GATES stepped down....call it what you want but now that he is gone APPLE as most folks know it ....GONE FOREVER!!!! HE is not pulling the strings anymore....watch and see!!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Too many fanboys for it to go down...

Microsoft went down because of the emergence of Apple, not necessarily because of Gates. The amount of viruses and other security issues is the reason why Microsoft started going downhill. VISTA is a reason why they went downhill..... Apple has their loyal users, already. Those people will continue to purchase apple products.

Remember..people are willing to pay more for the name...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
....and in other news...the Wall St. Journal reported that Sprint will be next on carrying the iPhone brand starting mid-october.......

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Although I will likely never buy an Apple product, I still respect the man behind it and hope that his health improves.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Hes not gone-gone. Just changing desks and titles. Apple's direction may not change too much.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word...Apple is here to stay... They better....because one day I may want to buy another iMac....

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow this is crazy but he is putting his health first and I respect that. I actually just turned down a business manager position with apple because I got hired some where else a few days before with better hours (No weekends) and travel opportunities lol. If anybody wants to work for apple I would say apply online then take a copy of your resume down to the local Apple store and hand it to a manager.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Was it a Apple store position or Apple corp position?

It was a Business Sales Manager position at a Apple retail store here in Las Vegas. I would have taken it but I got a corporate position with another company a few days before Apple hit me up with the offer.