Stelvio Cipriani - "Mary's Theme"

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn, searched on it. I knew the name sounded familiar. I ripped this from YT about 5 years ago 'cause I figured I could do something with it once my head was back into music mode.

In case anyone else has problems listening.

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Yt-dl has failed me. I havent been able to download it tonight. First sample flippage that has actually caught my eye in a minute. If anyone has any other safe youtube rip sites that won't give my comp aids I'd be appreciative. I know there's a thread for it, but god damn.

Mike Martinez

Mikedelic™
Battle Points: 1
Yt-dl has failed me. I havent been able to download it tonight. First sample flippage that has actually caught my eye in a minute. If anyone has any other safe youtube rip sites that won't give my comp aids I'd be appreciative. I know there's a thread for it, but god damn.
This is what I use https://ytbmp3.club/v11/

Mike Martinez

Mikedelic™
Battle Points: 1
Hi, I made something with a mixture of the sample and my own guitar and bass recordings, feedback welcomed:

SFM Flip

@Mike Martinez - sickkkkk! smooth, what did you run the sample through?
Thanks! I had a kind of template I used for samples back when I worked with FL Studio. I would bass boost and tweak the fruity filter a bit.

Your flip is super dope!! Great playing and the drums got just the right crunch. Salute!

members online