Speakers

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
One of the few here probably but Genelecs 1031a's ( active ) and a set of B&W 601's on a NAD amp for hi-fi "domestic" monitoring. On occasion Tannoy System 15 DMT II.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
iv got some cheap ass monitors, they are not too clear but they pack quite a sound. i dont really give a fuck coz im only pre-producing, im not mixing and mastering to industry standard with them.

just look at Alchemist, he uses one dodgy little speaker hooked up to his ASR-10 when making the initial beat.

sAfE.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
i got the Tannoy Reveal studio monitors

stjoeben

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I give em a B+

Samson Resolv 65A - Yea buddy they do the job , wish is had the event TR6's though. (dont have enough room for 8 inchers')

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Marval said:
do you need monitors to make tracks ain't they just for recording ?

you can pretty much use any GOOD QUALITY HIFI speaker, but just make sure they have a flat response....

i use some massive floorstanders,

they do me ok, maybe a tad too much bass sometimes, but you just turn the bass down on the amp, innit

robenea

ill o.g.
alesis m1 active mk2 active monitors got them for 400 at guitar center, they have been perfect for me no complaints.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Event 20/20 monitors still kicking after 3 years, flat response though, I also use an old skool boom box as a reference too, unless you have a tuned room a pair of pro monitors will never tell you the truth, so have another reference source.....most of you will notice my mixes are much better since that lil addition because I could not mix for shit before....

Marval

I need work
ill o.g.
so i cannot just use these ones i bought for my pc to use when i make tracks there pretty nice speakers

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Klipsch ProMedia GMX 2.1
Perfect balance.Two 2-way satellites and a pounding sub

K

knetic

I got some KRK Rokit 5's. They are dope moniters..sick mixing and real nice bass response.