SOUL SURVIVOR ll

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
DaMN iT'S BeeN a WHiLe SiNCe i LaST WaS HeRe!!! See THe SiTe BeeN THRouGH aN uP GRaDe.... NiCe To See YaLL aGaiN. aNYWaYZ........ i WaNNa NoW WHo CoPPeD oR HeaRD THaT "SOUL SURVIVOR ll" aLBuM? i SaY iT's {{{CLaSSiC}}}!!!!!!!!! WHaT Do YaLL THiNK?

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
i havent heard it though it should be dope. i just saw pete and cl live in concert in vancouver bc, they did old tracks and some new ones, they sounded fresh.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic, the track with LiL Brother, crazy, the joint with Talib and CL Smooth, bananas, the brother still got it, I was peeping the credits, he gave a lot of shout outs to brothers for helping him get straight and focused, he must've went through some times where he said f. the music thang. This CD definetely is a classic, I had to wait to get a copy I only copped it last week cause the guy at the record store said he didn't order too many copies because he thought it would be a flop, Pete Rock is definitely one of the best out of NYC,

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
YeS THa TRaCK WiT CL aND TaLiB ïŽ SiCK.......BuT PReTTY, BeauTiFuL TraCK. aND THaT TRaCK WiT SLuM ViLLaGe.........CRaZY BaNaNaZ!!!!!! I ₤Øv€ THeM SHiTz...... YeaH THa oNe WiT LB! & THa oNe WiT THa RZa aND Da GZa HÕT!!!!!!! THa WHoLe CD HeaVY!!!! i i CoPPeD iT THRee TiMeS..... i'M SuPPoRTiN' ReaL HiPHoP!!!!!! 4 i aM HiPHoP!!!!! ......... oNe LoVe

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea it sounded real good, how many tracks isnt like only 11?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
yeah, this album is bangin, no bullshit on it, nice features and grown, real classic hiphop material production, no shit. 5 thumbs up

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
yo i tryin to find it but i cant ....well i did find at one spot but they wanted me to drop 19 dollars for that CD but i refuse to pay that much for any CD.....anyone know of some good cali spots holla at me

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
DaMN!! 19DoLLaRz i CoPPeD MiNe FoR 14.99 YeaH THaT {{SouL SuRViVoR II}} BeauTiFuL DeMoNSTRaTioN oF ReaL HiPHoP.... WiSH i CouLD HeLP You ouT RiLLa BuT i'M iN NewJeRSeY.

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
eXPeCTeD MoRe?..................... THaT SHiT iZ HoT!!! WHaT Do You eXPeCTe? eVeRY TRaCK iZ BLaZiN'!!!! o THaT SoNG "oNe MiC oNe DJ" WiT SKiLLz........CRaZY HoT......i CaN Go oN aND oN BouT PeTe'S CD.......... BuT You iNTiTLeD 2 Ya oWN oPiNioN............PHiLSiaRRi MuCH LoVe.

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
I ReSPeCT THaT. I THiNK He MiXeD iT uP ª BiT........... iT'S a LiL oF BoTH öN THeRe... i LiKe THa GRoWTH iN HiM........iT'S a WeLL PuT ToGeTHeR aLBuM...i LiKe HiS SKiTz Too.....THaT'S oNe THiNG i LoVe aBouT HiS ALBuMz .........

members online