Song Roast! - Fly Sh#t Only (AI Art Video)

Flip G

Nzyte
Yo! Recently, I've been delving into the world of AI art, and I've created something I'd like to share with you all. It's a visualizer, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it. Do you like it or not?

Also, on a completely different note, I want to introduce something I like to call a "song roast" - where we critique and analyze songs, kind of like how steel sharpens steel!

Looking forward to hearing your feedback and thoughts on both the visualizer and the song roast concept. Let's dive into some creative discussions!

The visualiser looks dope but just gets boring and repetitive for me so yeah it’s good but then it’s like I’m bored looking at this now ya know?

Song roast wise, nothing here to roast for me, some fly shit! Sounds great man, dope work!

Flip G

Nzyte
The visualiser looks dope but just gets boring and repetitive for me so yeah it’s good but then it’s like I’m bored looking at this now ya know?

Song roast wise, nothing here to roast for me, some fly shit! Sounds great man, dope work!
Thanks for the feedback! That make a lot of sense... I'm thinking just well picture will get the job done. Getting feedback is amazing! thanks again!