So, you wanna submit demo tapes to the Math?

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lots of people wanted to know how they can submit some of their tracks for reviews to Aftermath. So, you wanna submit demo tapes to the Math?

A.Fam Records, Inc.
Attn: Focus...
2221 Peachtree Road, NE - Suite D329
Atlanta, Georgia
U.S.A.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont know its from their website,...I thought you guys on here could submit your stuff....Just looking out

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I would be VERy careful especially if you have hot shit....especially with good melodies and concepts, that shit is rampant nowadays especially producers that done already made the cut, that need ideas like melodies or overall dope shit....but oh well thats how it goes though....as usual copyright, blah, blah like i've been preaching since day one, but there is some catches to that too.....like by the time you have gone through all of the legalities to prove someone stole your shit many times everyone involved in the project has gotten their cuts off of it and its hard to fight that.....anyhow just a caution on submitting tracks as opposed getting meetings and playing your joints.....

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
????

i dont get why that would be in georgia.
a lot of labels have many different addresses. they have offices in all the major music markets, atlanta, la, ny, etc.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Focus Is the one of the staff producers along with Tek.. Guy is pretty Much incharge of what gets to Dre and what doesn't .. Soon it comes in Him hi tek and a few others give it a listen if it aint shit.. pff next

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
u gotta be like an uber-producer to get with Aftermath, no fucking around.