ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
anyone sick of the snow yet

it seems like everytime it just about melts its right back

i gotta get off the east coast

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Man, the West, at least Southern Cali, isn't any better right now. It's been raining forever! Actually today it didn't rain, but it's coming back soon.

Ctrl

T

The Bastard

bostons gettin 10 inches today, just when you think its over.....

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
I am a straight up snowboarder so sorry to say it..... bring on the snow!!! Thats what I do all winter and the more snow there is the better for me haha

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
ha ha ha i am in da south no snow buddies, 2 days ago it was like 65 degrees, now its like cold but no snow. but we get alot of freakin tornados, but thats alabama's weather for you

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Snow is good, winter is great. I love the fact that I can actually BREATHE when I go outside, unlike the summer. Summer's nice but it gets too fuckin hot and I'm sweating 24/7. At least with the snow I can make a snowman and then chop its head off with a shovel.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Fade said:
Snow is good, winter is great. I love the fact that I can actually BREATHE when I go outside, unlike the summer. Summer's nice but it gets too fuckin hot and I'm sweating 24/7. At least with the snow I can make a snowman and then chop its head off with a shovel.

Spoken like a true freakin candian..............

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I'd rather have snow than a whole season of rain everyday, that shit is very depressing. Only problem with snow is when it turns into slush, and mixes with all the dirt from the cars and all that... then it's not fun to walk outside.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
M!nd_Ctrl said:
Man, the West, at least Southern Cali, isn't any better right now. It's been raining forever! Actually today it didn't rain, but it's coming back soon.

Ctrl

word up man, it's finally sunny though.. for a few days... can you believe I actually moved houses last weekend in that pouring rain! It sucked!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
SNOW SUCKS ASS!!! You see the salt trucks on the highways? I'm the supervisor,,and thats worse. Even though I have to follow these jokers around and make sure they okay,,,I HAVE to come out for OT. I just worked last night from 12AM to 12PM today,,,,,Just got up,,,fuck snow, and the cloud it rode in on,,,

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Fade u serious? I hate the friggin snow i wish i was in florida right now. I'm sick and tired of it. I dunno bout dat snow man ish. I rather go outside with a t-shirt and shorts on than layers of clothes.