Snoop and Game give fan personal ass whipping

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Are rap shows safe for fans? Well, for a fan, who was reportedly beaten during Snoop Dogg and Game's How The West Was Won tour stop in Seattle, apparently not.

According to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, 24-year-old Richard Monroe was pummeled when he attempted to climb onstage to dance, after being encouraged by the men onstage with Snoop Dogg, Monroe claims.

Monroe, who stands 6'3", claims that once onstage he was attacked by at least a dozen men, including Snoop Dogg and The Game, who allegedly punched and kicked him repeatedly. Also, he claims that his earrings were ripped out of his earlobes, that alcohol was poured on him, that someone hit him with a microphone and that other items were stolen.

On Snoop Dogg's official website, fans commented on the incident. "We were right up front and watched that fool get the sh-t kicked outta him ... there was blood and sh-t everywhere, man," wrote one.

Monroe was treated at the Auburn Regional Medical Center. According to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, he had bruised ribs and a broken nose.

The show was abruptly halted following the altercation on stage.

There are many reports that may conflict, but according to representatives for the White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, an altercation did in fact go down.

"The safety and security of our artists and our patrons is very important to us," Lance Miller, the amphitheater's executive director, said in a statement. "We fully support the local authorities in their investigation of this incident."

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wo00p They Ass Thats Tight although its the groupies fault for telling him to get up on stage...

T

The Bastard

Thats Pretty Fucked Up. I Seen It Almost Happen At An Inspectah Deck Show. Sum Herb Tryed Getting On Stage And Deck Made Like He Was About To Swing On Him And The Guards Tackled The Doods Ass Down And Through Him Out . I Remember At An Icp Show They Actually Asked Fans To Go On Stage Durin The Set

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I remember when Wu came here at the rave and Method man swung off on this dude.. Meth came with that Wu-Tang haymaker shit! But, the show never stopped,lol, it just kept going like nothing happened and everyone just went with it...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think the reason is that it just got a little out of hand.. The dude gets up on stage like he's part of the clique and comes behind snoop and grabs his shoulder... After that snoop truns around and the whole crew just gets there licks in...

members online