siren sound from the motif

ill o.g.
can sum1 do me a huge favor n sample the siren sound from the hip hop drum kit on the motif, im workin on this beat n that sound would go perfect with it...

my aim is jonnypunchline if it would be easier to send this

thanx 1

ill o.g.
1 sound is alot to ask? do i have to prove im not a little beat makin newbie by showin a sick ass beat i made would that break the ice a lil better? i always 4get about this forum

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Jonny Punchline said:
1 sound is alot to ask? do i have to prove im not a little beat makin newbie by showin a sick ass beat i made would that break the ice a lil better? i always 4get about this forum

LOL,
that is a big favor to as for coming out of nowhere.

This is a community so we dont have problems helping each other im just sayin you came out of nowhere with that. Plust i would think there are plenty of other siren sounds out there.

As far as the newbie thing, thats on u
class...

ill o.g.
in the mean time u can peep a couple older joints while im uploadin new 1s...

give us sumthin right is the sampled joint other 2 are originals

ill o.g.
thanx for the thread with the sounds, but if theres sum1 whos still willing to send the 1 off the motif id really aprreciate it cuz this beat i started it would make it sound so much sicker

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Not at this moment but remember my name so if I call upon you for a favor you will remember what I've done for you... Just kidding Godfather type ish... but I don't need anything at this moment but If I do I'll post and hopefully you or someone else can hook me up... Thanx bro...

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
a siren sound is easy to make with any decent synth get a sin wav set the portamento time to match your tempo and at whatever frequency you want the siren to wa-ohh wa-ohh at and then program in notes an octave apart
piss easy