"Sippin' on some Syrup." JUST SAY NO!

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This can be a sign that you periodically stop breathing while sleep which maybe apnea or that you have an underlying heart condition.

My grandpa and my dad both have had heart conditions. My dad has a big scar down his chest from surgery.
My dad most probably has apnea, he was an alcoholic. He sounds like he's choking sometimes when he snores, but we didn't know shit about it.
My sleeping has been fucked in these past few years, and it's mainly my fault.
Even with the window open sometimes, I have to take a couple of deep breaths, as it feels like I don't have enough oxygen.
I'll try to get 8-9 hours of sleep everyday, and see how I feel then.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
You know this has been a real eye opening thread, I m looking into getting a sleep study done as a result actually.DjClown you def should!
We dont have many health concious threads on here.Seeing that other cats here have the same shit goin on with them , made me wanna get checked out.
Thanks God its not an STD thread! lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
yeah man...we as men are trained to act like we're invincible especially when your late teens to late 20's. A lot of us don't wake the fuck up until early thirty's. The big thing is that a lot of these things are affecting us a lot sooner in life! Not to get all Religious on you but I swear sometimes I feel God has speed up the clock on the whole entire world!

Anybody getting anything good from this thread should definitely take it as a blessing...I have.

members online