Simpsons Movie

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
lol yeah i'm a huge family guy fan too, but simpson seasons 3-10 are untouchable.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol yeah i'm a huge family guy fan too, but simpson seasons 3-10 are untouchable.

na family guy is way better than the simpsons..it came from the simpsons but it took it to 3 extra levels..ima big fan of the simpsons but family guy took over there jokes our just all over the place its great..no show is as consistant wit the jokes as they are

T

The Bastard

na family guy is way better than the simpsons..it came from the simpsons but it took it to 3 extra levels..ima big fan of the simpsons but family guy took over there jokes our just all over the place its great..no show is as consistant wit the jokes as they are

if the family guy was so good, it wouldnt be recycling simpsons story lines and cahrecters , and you KNOW thats true

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
dont get me wrong...simpsons season 1 to like 7 or 8 were funny but its gone downhill. family guy is just hilarious

its just nonstop nonsense ali the weather man is the funniest

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Just got back into town...
Overall the move is pretty good, keeps your interest for 88 minutes. There have definitely been funnier episodes on TV and you even have Homer mocking the audience in the beginning of the film for paying to see something they can stay home and get for free.
Still better than most other films as far as writing and visuals, and for me seeing the attention to detail in the drawing was cool. For average fans, I'd say wait for video (especially if you have HD or widescreen tv at home), for Simpsons addicts or non fancy TV owners, I'd say go see it.