Attachments

• 2_fighting_cats-800x600.jpg
    2_fighting_cats-800x600.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 211

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
this is why equipment should cost $3000... lol... then we wouldve never seen this vid.

on the real tho, as dope as everyone makes Maschine out to be, ive read in forums of guys taking them back... i guess it doesnt suit everyone.

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
this is why equipment should cost $3000... lol... then we wouldve never seen this vid.

on the real tho, as dope as everyone makes Maschine out to be, ive read in forums of guys taking them back... i guess it doesnt suit everyone.

da relic

I still have mine....does that count for anything?

LOL @ this is why equipment should cost $3000... roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dude...I was cracking up when I read that...hahahahahhahahahaha

They should make the people get a permit to use this under supervision with a licensed user then a "road test" when you're ready to use it on your own.

Some more crack from ya boy Billy down

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
ive read in forums of guys taking them back... i guess it doesnt suit everyone.

Well there just isnt a one size fits all solution. But man, I can't think of a drum machine that Maschine doesnt just destroy...sorry even Beat thang

That being said, so many people use a peace of gear for like 5 minutes then go "this is wack" and take it back. Anyone returning Maschine is probably in this camp.

as far as Billy down goes, say it with me 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 1 and....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
For portability, Beat Thang destroys Maschine! You can't walk down the street jamming on Maschine but you can with BT. To me they're two different things because of their possible applications but, lets not turn this into a debate over whats best. Just consider ALL of the applications.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Why would I want to be walking around with something made of metal (so you know it's gotta be pretty heavy, especially with the battery in it)?

I make my music at home....portability is simply a laptop away.....and I could get Maschine and a good PC laptop for the price of ONE beat thang...

Hmm..... I'll stick with Maschine.

and I don't know why people are taking the thing back....they just don't want to learn it and are stuck on very easy to learn programs like FL Studio.

Maschine is definitely for the user that is more hands on (unless you have a FIRE PC, FL just has too much in the form of latency with midi controllers).

SO yeah.... The Beat Thang (hardware) is pretty cool....I just can't see the point of paying that much for a piece of gear...especially with the stuff that's around these days.

That's like buying a Neko right now... It's an awesome piece of gear, but no one's paying that much for gear to produce music....

If I was to purchase something that expensive, I'd get a Motif XS rack or Korg M3 rack, at least you KNOW those sounds kick ass, and you can get a used one for like $800 (still less than a beat thang).

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I must admit...I've seen a few maschine videos....and I'm disappointed.

Some of these users just suck.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Whether you would do it or not is irrelevant to the builders of BT, they obviously thought that someone would, they're even promo'ing it as an "on the go" device. I wouldn't walk around with it either but that doesn't mean nobody else will...lol.

You guys are scaring me from wanting to even open Maschine...it's like this ish has some kinda of mind control over you. Listen carefully, "I LIKE MASCHINE", "I LIKE WHAT IT DOES", but I also like my MV, my SP and everything else I have with the exception of my cheap ass keyboard (it's just OK), anyway... to each's own, if these cats want to walk around with BT, why knock it?

I understand you guys are saying that it's too expensive, it's heavy, it's this, it's that, and you don't recommend it for anyone but damn, don't y'all get it? Maschine isn't for everyone...it's that simple.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
wtffffffffff....that shit sounds like shitttttttt...I actually shed a tear for this fool! A room full of old muthaSuckers and one crackhead in the Steelers Jersey. Sad...he should have all but his pinky finger amputated.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I love my Maschine...and I love what it does.
*in a Mr. Roboto voice*

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Really?? I cant get my fucking head around it, i want to use it just for vsti's, but damn I just cant work it out.
I learnt cubase once I might have to get my cubase back on instead.

Dude...If you sat with me for 30 minutes with FL studio.

You'd be like "WTF?? THAT'S IT?"

Then I'd be like "yeah, yo".

members online