Showcase - September 4-10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Battle Points: 1
@cj5_music - Def add bass there cause the beat fills empty, some vinyl noise in the backgroud may also spice things nicely. I'd low pass the vocals, they hurt the ears. There's potential there.

@Edgar - Damn, that snare is great. Great spacy mix with sweet samples in it. I feel that the kick may have too much sub, I think that saturating it a bit would help to keep the tone even and punchier. Still, it doesn't break the beat. Great stuff, one of the best I heard recently.

I've made this one some time ago, I'd turn the hats down a bit and have them less often but let me know what you think.

Those kicks are on here are very dope like how you doubled them up. Like the little guitar in there.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Marc Duncan The only thing thats wrong with the beat is the bass. It sounds drowned out but other than that, everything else is dope...Good job

@DEEZ BEATZ Netflix and chill is dope. I like the piano pans left and right, and the rapper made it 10x better. I love it

@Matt-D The flip is dope, the drums and vocals are dope, but the only thing missing (or maybe its there) is the bass. Keep up the good work

@Chad Yet another dope flip I hear. I like the bassline, I like the kicks and vocals. I would turn down the hats just a tad bit but other than that....its saucey

@cj5_music This song needs some serious mixing and it lacks bass, but I like how you did the vocals and the piano

@kidjoint Honestly this is probably the best beat (besides mine) in the showcase. I have nothing bad to say about it. It has that trip on it and the bass is lovely....Good job

@Mycelial_Cords I say this song is pretty dope. The only thing is throwing me off is the kicks. I would add a different type of kick on it, but the rest is dope...me likes

kidjoint

@Klypse
I think the snare is a bit too loud,
in the second part I would differentiate the volume of the double hit snare (made the first one a bit quiter) , now the double hit sounds unnatural.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Thanks to everyone for the feedback!!
@Klypse Nice smooth mellow beat bro!! I love the scratching used in the beat it really brings it out.
@DEEZ BEATZ love that Netflix and Chill joint, that beat is crazy!!
@Joe love the sample you used and how you arranged it and stayed in the pocket with the beat. You improve everytime I hear you nice work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online