Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Last edited:

HzBeast BLG

Battle Points: 1
Im wasnt really listening to lyrics but both of these track are true bangas. For real, these beatz are basically loops, but your voice on em is like butter on bread.

Check my crazy shyt out!

dangerous

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
@Sucio that shit is nice. clap sounds so smooth and the kick is great. followed you on SC

@HzBeast BLG first track needs more of a snare or clap going on... not feeling the vocals really. second track is a cool beat. like the hats on it.

just started a SC for my beats (have one for my work with a rapper) to try to meet cats in NYC now that i live here... this beat is mad old but i'm gonna try to put stuff out sort of slowly

ill o.g.

just snippets of what im working on today

@dangerous: like the piano riff and the changeups in the sample the intro might go on for a bit to long tho still like this

@Sucio - ill as allways when these tracks are mastered (they probably are I knoiw what SC does to music ) they will sound even more awesome, ill flow too

@HzBeats BLG - is there a snare in the first beat. cant hear it and the second beath the bassline needs to be eq'd its saturating all over the place other then that the flows good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.