Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
sup y'all
just posted up a new beat

That's pretty sick, brother. I'm guessing that shit's sampled, great choice of sample and good use. The mix sounds nice too.

Wassup guys, just started sampling

This is nice for having just started sampling. It sounds like it'd make cool menu-music in a computer game, like in a basketball or skateboard one etc. Go grab those sync-deals dem!

Here's a mellow one from me. I think it's the first time I genuinely remember producing something in a Major key.

"The East & West 2"

Love ☯

BKT

That's pretty sick, brother. I'm guessing that shit's sampled, great choice of sample and good use. The mix sounds nice too.

This is nice for having just started sampling. It sounds like it'd make cool menu-music in a computer game, like in a basketball or skateboard one etc. Go grab those sync-deals dem!

Here's a mellow one from me. I think it's the first time I genuinely remember producing something in a Major key.

"The East & West 2"

Love ☯

"The East & West 2"

Love ☯[/quote]
The rhythem is nice and im liking the piano, and im guessing your tyrna make a westcoast and eastcoast typa beat? the synth doesnt really sound like westcoast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online