Showcase - September 18-24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Battle Points: 1
@John Wallstreet
Thanks man, really appreciate it. I know what you mean about the ending tho man but been playing around with the idea of trying to get all my tracks to stand on their own as a singal musical piece just in case I dont get MC's on them so each track I make gets an ending based on what the track is like so this the story behind that lol
I like to get other peoples point of view tho thats the point of these places isnt it, thanks for the feedback man.

Since im on the old school vibe ill leave this second piece here..

Nice 90s boombap shit def my style breakbeat drums nice piano keys little break transitions on the keys. Good shit!

Joe

@John Wallstreet
Thanks man, really appreciate it. I know what you mean about the ending tho man but been playing around with the idea of trying to get all my tracks to stand on their own as a singal musical piece just in case I dont get MC's on them so each track I make gets an ending based on what the track is like so this the story behind that lol
I like to get other peoples point of view tho thats the point of these places isnt it, thanks for the feedback man.

Since im on the old school vibe ill leave this second piece here..

Nice 90s boombap shit def my style breakbeat drums nice piano keys little break transitions on the keys. Good shit!

TheWorkingMan

I just released a beat tape titled "Grit-Fu" where i only sampled from Kung Fu movies. heres the second track from the album:

NakedStar

Rythymologist
Battle Points: 90
Hi Everyone, can I get some feedback on these two instrumentals I've recently done please. Thought I'd try something for me different with these. Thanks!!

Listen to Today of all days instrumental by Martin White #np on #SoundCloud

Listen to See Through Horizons Instrumental by Martin White #np on #SoundCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online