Showcase - September 13-19, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Back to the Boom Bap! Going for the gritty, rugged sound. Thanks in advance for all feedback. I'll reciprocate in a few days. :(

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Did another Kanye Remix, they both were supposed to be Kanye remixes but I couldn’t post the other so I put the beat with Tupac. Wanted to use Tupac’s “me against the world” vocals but they were not clean and had background noise smh. All feedback will be returned. Thanks

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Sole Element Great job man! I really love the piano melodies in the background of the kanye song.
As for the tupac song, very nice usage of the sample brother. I really like it. One recommendation would be to consider EQing out the vocals for the sections where tupac is rapping. I feel like it is kind of hard to listen to both at the same times. Nice job Matt

@44Beatzz Wow dude! This is actually incredible. Sound selection on the drums is perfect and the mix is very clean. The melody is nice too. My only feedback would be that the sound at :41 is a little bit overwhelming, and potentially off pitch. I would maybe lower it in the mix. Very clean work brother.

@Stoned Monk Very nice work brotha. Definitely a unique beat for sure. The sound of that synth is interesting. And that piano sounds broken, but i'm sure that's what you were going for. Very nice job all around.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@ck beat off to a great start. It’s a little cluttered though and some things are out of key. I think you had the right idea with the strings but it just didn’t fit well.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@ck beat Nice job bud. So it sounds like every instrument is in a different key. So I would define a single key for you project and then make sure all your notes fit into that. Also I would consider changing some of your sounds. The strings were a little harsh. But you're definitely on the right track brother. You have really interesting melodies! Nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online