Showcase - October 12-18, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
Battle Points: 6
Kick it off

I like the ambiance in this beat, the vibe is really nice.

Classic New York type beat. I hope you like it.

Everyday one video or beat!
► Subscribe for more

pretty sicks beat, i like that boom bap feel. The only thing I would do is give the horn some kinda of variation.

@namesi Wow im feeling the atmospheric sounds used in the beat. Idk if its a sample or sound design or a collection of both but great stuff.
@Marc Duncan Groovy beat man. I'm liking the melody, sometimes simple is the way to go. The only thing I'll have to say is the change up when the bass piano notes come in. I think it could be smoother. On the real, this sounds like the type of beats i made my first couple years. I must say, I love em because there just so raw. I sometimes wish i knew less about making beats, just to produce that raw sound again.
@Zuance Just sloppy!! I love it!

This beat is hella raw, I would just change the drums a little during the song but its dope!

Last edited by a moderator:

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@namesi pretty dope.. cant lie....sounds like a pad though. but i could be wrong. either way nice.. second beat you put up was dope too. 1

@Bentey, song was nice.. just typical of the sound a few years back..not bad though

@MarcDuncan it was ok.. not really feeling the style. but the sounds at least sounded good.. 1

@riff pretty dope beat.. very simple. but thats where dopeness lies at times.. good shit..

@Spuntastic not a diss homie. but i didnt like it..

@KVDS outside of that weird norweigian voice the beat sounded cool.. like old classic master p on the one album most people never heard but was awesome.. goodness there patna..1

@tomkillsjerry first beat you posted was just cool. not really much to say.. didnt move me much in either direction..

@Zuance last time i gave feedback you said that it was a stylistic choice.. that may be.. but things still sound off. its clear we have very different styles.. peace

@TL-KEV cool beat.. i liked it.. i could tell off the bat the toy soldier drums.. but cool still..

@John Lee losing it was dope.. the others werent bad.. losing it was just the one that stuck out to me..

@KINGT3SA both ya beats were dope cuzzin.. nuff said

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1

my latest beat, please give it a listen and tell me what y'all think, thanks

F

f14_kvc

Hey,
please check my instrumental and write what do you think about it

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128

my latest beat, please give it a listen and tell me what y'all think, thanks

pretty cool man i like those drums crazy sound. nice work

Hi! A litte opener this time. Hope you like it.

Cool beat clean mix nice work.

Hey,
please check my instrumental and write what do you think about it

this one is trippy af i like that some of the drums are off time gives it that hectic sounds dope

made this morning

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Classic New York type beat. I hope you like it.

Everyday one video or beat!
► Subscribe for more

Yo, this beat is nice! Only part I didn't like is how the piano is panned all the way to the left on the breakdown. Make that piano stereo or even do a leslie effect and it would sound dope. I'm not a huge fan of sounds completely panned to one side and not the other...just my two cents doe.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
@namesi Wow im feeling the atmospheric sounds used in the beat. Idk if its a sample or sound design or a collection of both but great stuff.
@Marc Duncan Groovy beat man. I'm liking the melody, sometimes simple is the way to go. The only thing I'll have to say is the change up when the bass piano notes come in. I think it could be smoother. On the real, this sounds like the type of beats i made my first couple years. I must say, I love em because there just so raw. I sometimes wish i knew less about making beats, just to produce that raw sound again.
@Zuance Just sloppy!! I love it!

^^^ Yo, this beat is ill shun! Props! ^^^

^^^ I love the drum kit and pattern in this one, but hate that filtered sound on samples and instruments. Definitely experimental doe ^^^

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
My latest work. As always, this is sample-based, with NO synths added. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.