Showcase - November 11-17, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianBeatz

Battle Points: 1
Haven't done one of these in awhile, here's mine decided to sample one of my favorite artists Bilal, before I was into hiphop I was a huge neo soul fan
the sample is from his song Soul Sista

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
BrianBeatz: Eyo, This is a very soulfull and relaxing beat. I like how the "snare" is mixed. Gotta love the ohhhs and ahhhhs, very nice chopped up..

KDVS - WAR IS OVER! If You Want It

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
BRIANBEATZ - That bass is knocking lol. Jeez. Might be a lil too much for me. Seems to take up a lil too much room in the mix. Digging the vocals. Has a nice bounce to it.
KDVS - "War Is Over" - Beat has a nice swing to it. I like the subtleness of it all. Not a big fan of that synth sound. Bassline has a nice groove to it.

BrianBeatz

Kohie: big fan of your beats man, much respect this one especially really like the sample and the snares are killer luv it

Porkush: mad eerie I like beats like that the mix is stellar

Jrythm: I really dig the synths good work

KDVS- Digging the message and the baselines like dat my dude.

JRythm

JRythm...
Kohie: big fan of your beats man, much respect this one especially really like the sample and the snares are killer luv it

Porkush: mad eerie I like beats like that the mix is stellar

Jrythm: I really dig the synths good work

KDVS- Digging the message and the baselines like dat my dude.

Yeah man, thanks for that, aprreciate it. I like to work with synth and all.
And for all the people here. I like all you're work too. Especially Kohie, Nice mixes, good beats and very creative work.

Damn good beats in here! respect and probs to all :)!

I really like that beat build by brianbeatz! ;)

well .. i also wanted you to listen to one of my beats .. im a newbie in here so please be harm! ;D
im just joken .. im always happy about real critics, so dont be shy to tell me how i could do better! :)

<iframe width="660" height="170" src="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

(Scratch)

I apologize for the sound quality, i put it up dry. I got the sample off the Blue Note 50th Anniversary funk and Blues lp but i forget the track i used.

Last edited:
R

RebelxSiN

Pretty dope like the drums on a few don't like the change up on a few . Overall 6.5

Check my instrumental & new song Mr. blue

R

RebelxSiN

On soundcloud/rebel-sin looking forward to listening to new joints

Status
Not open for further replies.