Showcase - May 8-14, 2017 - Post your beats here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Gideon

✔Don
Battle Points: 1
What's up, I'm Dre aka Don. I'm new to illmuzik and have been looking for some forums to join. I am a multi-musician and love beat making. I love feedback positive or negative. I just want to become better at what I do so all feedback is welcome. This is my first time posting and wont be my last.

Don Gideon

✔Don
hey...havent been this early in a showcase in a long time...

@Marc Duncan listening to the uzi vert type beat...is this a sample your using? seems to me like it is...if not its cool, i like the sounds u used and the effects transition in and out very smoothly and appropriatley...not a big fan of the direction you took the drums in...i get it if u were aiming this to be like a lil uzi vert joint...but i dont like his music not even some of the beats he on so this dont entertain me at all sorry...i will say this though, your song structure skills are on point, i knew when it was the hook and when it was the verses, nice clear direction in that sense

listening to the yachty beat...dam where do i recognize that melody from? i like this already...not a yachty fan but i do like this beat its catchy and the drums are way more my kind of style than that uzi joint...ok not much changes to the melody except for when u add that harp or w/e it is...i still like this joint even though its a yachty type beat...this atleast kept me interested with the few change ups in this beat...

check out my new beat YEA I KNOW...

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

I'm digging the keys on this one. Nice drum pattern and vibe to the song.

What's up, I'm Dre aka Don. I'm new to illmuzik and have been looking for some forums to join. I am a multi-musician and love beat making. I love feedback positive or negative. I just want to become better at what I do so all feedback is welcome. This is my first time posting and wont be my last.

@Don Gideon , LOVE the production bruh. This is put together really well, the only thing I can find wrong is that It's too straight. You need something to change in your track like maybe a break with the drum and keyboards or something. But overall I really like tyhe dark trap sound. Keep bangin'

Don Gideon

✔Don
@Don Gideon , LOVE the production bruh. This is put together really well, the only thing I can find wrong is that It's too straight. You need something to change in your track like maybe a break with the drum and keyboards or something. But overall I really like tyhe dark trap sound. Keep bangin'
Most definitely brah, I appreciate the feedback

Don Gideon

✔Don

I like the direction on this one. I like the use of the guitar and simplicity of the kick pattern. I would say on the bass behind the kick pattern, change a few notes in between so it won't be repetitive. Overall, I like the direction. Keep grinding!

mod_m@tr!xx

Beatmaker

I dig the vibe but it might just be me but maybe layer your drums to make them a little more full and add a little compression. Just my opinion though not an expert but i like it.

csbr

Gardener
Battle Points: 11
[soundcloud]

Hope that embed works. This is/was my latest track before the Beat This! battle. Any comments, feedback, advice or support, technical or otherwise, is appreciated! I dropped likes/comments on few posted here but I'll have to leave longer more detailed feedbacks another time. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to critique or leave feedback!

Cheers,

[soundcloud]

Hope that embed works. This is/was my latest track before the Beat This! battle. Any comments, feedback, advice or support, technical or otherwise, is appreciated! I dropped likes/comments on few posted here but I'll have to leave longer more detailed feedbacks another time. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to critique or leave feedback!

Cheers,
this track was done quite well, I can't find anything to give advice on. Sorry, but I have nothing to add except great work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online