Showcase - May 26-28, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Did a short track sampled Electric funeral and i used a few notes from metal gods then i added sound effects and threw a fade in I call it "There can only be One"

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
@skidflow Thanks,
ye i had diffrent headphones on and now that i play it on my koss headphones i got to go back and re-do it there is two snare parts off and your right nice bassline but im tryin to figure out which one to add? lookin for the right bassline...

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
I like the organ or synth i would raise the kick jus a lil but its propper i could spit to this if i had the voice for it.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
I fixed my track up added the bassline added some more effects added a lil bass raised the volume up by 4% more

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
I tried my best tryin to find a bass line that would fit i found a key eb bassline from kiss and slowed it down right before scorpion starts talking i just dont seem to hear the right spot to add it to i guess its bcs after listening over n over to find lil problems my ears are getting tired idk maybe next week i will see if i could place it on the sweet spot of the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.