Showcase - May 15-21, 2017 - Post your beats here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
thanks so much for all your feedback on the last tune (plasm), lots of ideas and suggestions i got from different forums made it into the new tune...
so here it is, i hope you find it as sparkin' as i do!

feedback is highly appreciated!
thanks for checking it out

<3
theo

I LOVE IT!!! GREAT MIX AND GREAT WORK!! OVERALL DOPE TRACK!!
I had to play it 2x!! love the mix the over track vocals sound amazing!!

Jonny J

Sample everything
Battle Points: 35
Dope beats from everyone!! love it!

Here is mine! Its lay back no samples the key is G minor
just me playing them #scales & #chords I left it simple
Appreciate all the input!

Have a good weekend everyone and keep up the amazing work!

I love the chords and melody, but drums are kind of on the background (kick is good tho, but snare needs more reverb, hihat or shaker will compliment the drums more)

Here is mine remix

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@wizard I'd recommend adding slight changes to the velocity of each kick hit (along with all instruments in general, but the kick is the most prominent drum on this one). The composition is not complex, but it's effective at setting up a somewhat dramatic mood. The piano and strings sound good for synth/VST sounds. Also, take a look at your post count!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I love the chords and melody, but drums are kind of on the background (kick is good tho, but snare needs more reverb, hihat or shaker will compliment the drums more)

Here is mine remix

exactly!!
I just heard it now on my Hs'7 and you are right bruh I hear it now!
What a difference good monitors make! need them drums to sit up in the front of the spectrum!
I hear them now, they are sitting in the back of everything!
Made this track with some bx5 monitors that I now use just for reference
thanx for the honest input!

@Jonny J this is an amazing mix bruh!! form the mix to the beat!! love it!!
bongo's are a classic great work!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
@wizard I'd recommend adding slight changes to the velocity of each kick hit (along with all instruments in general, but the kick is the most prominent drum on this one). The composition is not complex, but it's effective at setting up a somewhat dramatic mood. The piano and strings sound good for synth/VST sounds. Also, take a look at your post count!
love the feed back yeah need to get them velocities! its to dead on!
Much appreciated on the honest feedback!
thanx again @Drago Zetić

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@Jonny J Nice, simple, crispy remix there. Everything fits really well with the singing. I think the introduction is unnecessary - you don't need to present the intact sample source to anybody.

P. S. I was not familiar with the Sia song and got disappointed by Kendrick's verse, but it's nice that you somehow snatched a half-decent a cappella track for it, since they don't really release those like they used to in the days of 12" singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online