Showcase - March 27 - April 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Traim : Dope beat. I like how you added the hi hats around 1:05.. And yeah that's definitely trippy, the music and the video really do mess with the senses. My only critique is how hard the kick hits because it kind of contradicts the trippy vibe but contradiction in music is not necessarily a bad thing. It's pretty subjective. Good work

@DEEZ BEATZ : I like the 808 and use of sampled vocals. The synth sounded a little too much like a square synth to me at 0:16 but maybe that's just me. Nice beat.

@HouseOfBeets : Nice Dre remake and "The Wall" is dope too. I thought the drums sounded nice and crisp on it and the synths were programmed well to me since they had a lot of texture. I also liked how you played with the rhythm on them.

Here is something else I worked on. Would love the feedback

@Traim : Dope beat. I like how you added the hi hats around 1:05.. And yeah that's definitely trippy, the music and the video really do mess with the senses. My only critique is how hard the kick hits because it kind of contradicts the trippy vibe but contradiction in music is not necessarily a bad thing. It's pretty subjective. Good work

@DEEZ BEATZ : I like the 808 and use of sampled vocals. The synth sounded a little too much like a square synth to me at 0:16 but maybe that's just me. Nice beat.

@HouseOfBeets : Nice Dre remake and "The Wall" is dope too. I thought the drums sounded nice and crisp on it and the synths were programmed well to me since they had a lot of texture. I also liked how you played with the rhythm on them.

Here is something else I worked on. Would love the feedback

@Chad ,it sounds cool, but there are some parts where it sounds out of sync or maybe it's just me...but nice groove

Hi! names Johnnie, new to the site i have some music to share would love some feedback. Thank you!.

The beat is here
@Johni Cleveland ,dope beat bruh...but you should tuck your hi-hats back and balance your bass...it's a little shakey...always remember that your production is as good as your mix...so always work on getting that mix down to a science..trust me i had to learn that myself..and my music is sounding a lot better(after all i have won 2 competitions back 2 back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online