Showcase - March 15-21, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@The Thrillz major league comp really good soundselection and great mix i really like the delay on the snare in certain places i might steal that :p really good vibe

@Matt-D nice melodic beat mix sounds good and the elements work well together only thing i dislike the synth that comes in at 0.31 and later, sry for saying it but sounds just a bit too "farty" for my taste hahah the finger flick sounding perc at ca 1:09 could maybe be messed a little with... sounds a bit to i dunno liquidy ? just nitpicking based on personal taste tho. great stuff m8 !

made a couple of video game inspired tracks

and this one which is more retro

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@The Thrillz I like it. Sounds like something I could hear j Cole or joeybadass rapping over.

@Matt-D This beat gives me Zelda vibes, or something from some sort of castle game? I don't know. I get castle in the forest vibes

@Crispifier Bring up the BPM a tiny bit on Pimpbot3000 and it Sounds like the beastie boys intergalactic song. Nice stuff.

@KongoRampoozy Nice and Relaxing. I'd smoke to this. It's as if I'm descending down from a high I'm trying to hold onto.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Just dropped some new soulful vibes! Let me know what you think

Im typing while listening from what i can hear from the start this is those chill vibe beat to my ears. I like it but at the same time it's too clean to the ears. I mean that in a good way Keep it up!
@The Thrillz i really love the sound on this!! The piano is on point and melodic and the drums compliment the beat very well.

It sounds relaxing what more can i say! Good beat nice trumpets! good job
Been a minute since I have posted on this page due to working on several projects! Here's something I have been working on over the weekend

Lofi for sure you got there nice beat like them drums and it sounds off and on point. I like this one definetly would have it on my MP3 to listen to everyday.

Flip G

Nzyte
so some of you may have seen a video about a girl leaving her boyfriend to go to NBA Allstar weekend... I wrote the response homie should have had for her...lol...I heard the video is fake but I got a song out of it anyway

-------------------------------
@The Thrillz - always excited to see what you come up with... this is super cold... makes me think summer love anthem... I would love to hear Nas on this, that would be sooo dope... nice job!

@Matt-D - I like the feeling of this, kind of reminds me of neptunes in the 2000's... mix could use a couple level tweaks in my opinion... I like the different sections, it gives the track movements... good job

@Crispifier - (La La La) this makes me think of kid kudi... I enjoyed 4 on the floor drum mix-up, and the melodic progression is very nice too... I would put ellie goulding on this on... good job

(pimpbot 3000) - love the name off top.... sounds like Kanye, Eminem, and kudi on some "I see ghosts 2" vibes... love the dirty synth and the vocal effects... cool track

@KongoRampoozy - this is very relaxing... my pop would love this, he's into lofi chill out music...I could listen to this with no words on a loop... great job

@TjombaBeats - link is down on my end

kobu

Kobu Beats
Battle Points: 1
Made this melodic trap beat, would also work for a pop song. Lots of guitars and stuff. Feedback is always appreciated.

kobu

Kobu Beats
@The Thrillz I like it. Sounds like something I could hear j Cole or joeybadass rapping over.

@Matt-D This beat gives me Zelda vibes, or something from some sort of castle game? I don't know. I get castle in the forest vibes

@Crispifier Bring up the BPM a tiny bit on Pimpbot3000 and it Sounds like the beastie boys intergalactic song. Nice stuff.

@KongoRampoozy Nice and Relaxing. I'd smoke to this. It's as if I'm descending down from a high I'm trying to hold onto.

your beat is really good. Hard to find anything wrong with it. If i had to nitpick just one thing it would be maybe the snare could use a little more punch, but the low end is great and i like your chord choice!

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@The Thrillz As always, everything is clean on this one. Professional quality. No feedback here

@Matt-D Dude very clean. Sound selection is retro, which makes it stick out. Very nice.

@Crispifier Dude good stuff. I really like Pimpbot. Reminds me of Megaman music. Takes me back.

@KongoRampoozy Clean and simple Lofi Hip hop always works man. Great job!

@Feel My guy. This is incredible. Drums are simple and bounce, and the sample chop is memorable. Love that tupac ad lib at the beginning.

@TjombaBeats I couldn't listen to the file bro. Might need to reupload.

@XIS Nice job chief. The instrumental is very clean on this here! Good Work!

@kobu Nice one bro! Yea I agree this could be used for hip hop or pop. Either way it's clean and relaxing!

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@KongoRampoozy Nice track to chill to. I like the lofi vibe. Great choice of instruments aswell. I got nothing to criticize, I enjoyed it :)
@Feel Dope! Love the drums and the way you used the sample.
@kobu The melodies are great. Very uplifting. I like the build up off the beat and your sound selection. Nice work!

I made this storytelling beat. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Sorry for the late feedback!! Ok so here we go!!
@Crispifier LaLaLa is spectacular!! Your sound choice is very cool and futuristic. I like the second beat as well, but soon as I heard the first I was already stuck on that one.
@Feel love the tupac vocal in the beat. The drums hit just right and it's very clean, I love beats like these with that type of bounce.
@KongoRampoozy Dude this is just Sick!! Enough said.
@TjombaBeats I will listen when the link is fixed.
@XIS Man you killed it once again!! This is super dope and definetely top notch!! You have some serious talent.
@kobu nicely done the instruments are very soothing!!
@Stoned Monk I love that choir sound you used and the beat is mixed and polished very well.
@VoodooX.S I love the feel of these beats, the first one is a little muffled but still sounds good. As for the second one that is one I would love to hear Tyler the Creator on!!

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Sorry for the late feedback!! Ok so here we go!!
@Crispifier LaLaLa is spectacular!! Your sound choice is very cool and futuristic. I like the second beat as well, but soon as I heard the first I was already stuck on that one.
@Feel love the tupac vocal in the beat. The drums hit just right and it's very clean, I love beats like these with that type of bounce.
@KongoRampoozy Dude this is just Sick!! Enough said.
@TjombaBeats I will listen when the link is fixed.
@XIS Man you killed it once again!! This is super dope and definetely top notch!! You have some serious talent.
@kobu nicely done the instruments are very soothing!!
@Stoned Monk I love that choir sound you used and the beat is mixed and polished very well.
@VoodooX.S I love the feel of these beats, the first one is a little muffled but still sounds good. As for the second one that is one I would love to hear Tyler the Creator on!!

Sorry linked fixed !

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@TjombaBeats this is very good! I can tell you put some work into this. It is very well composed and very original. You also had some cool sounds that really makes it easy to listen to as well as keep the listeners attention. The mix sounds good on my end as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online