Showcase - June 6-12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoic

Hey everyone, im new here, always sucked on intorducing myslef so ill cut to the chase. Im doing elecronic music mostly, I've done some kind of weird hiphop beats in the past, and this one might be another one to the collection. It has the vibe of old noir movies i guess. Would be great to know what you think about it.

Thanks

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
man i hate when mf just spam the fuck out of this thread with tired ass 808 mafia rip offs. and dont offer a single piece off feed back to any one. like "oh heres 20 of the exact same beat and fuck yall" thats why aint no body listening to your shit. the fuck outta here lame ass noise. if you got problems with what i said find me at Stop 6 poly Ft. Worth TX.

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
man i hate when mf just spam the fuck out of this thread with tired ass 808 mafia rip offs. and dont offer a single piece off feed back to any one. like "oh heres 20 of the exact same beat and fuck yall" thats why aint no body listening to your shit. the fuck outta here lame ass noise. if you got problems with what i said find me at Stop 6 poly Ft. Worth TX.

chill out man they will learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online