Showcase - June 26 - July 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronic

Battle Points: 1
Raps Intelligence

Nothing here yet.
hey man i feel as though everything blended together its just that the intro felt way to long in my opinion. Maybe you could shorten it. And i dont know but i have this feel that a drop was coming but never did. The entire beat kinda sounded like an intro. Other than that you mixed and picked the instruments well.

I made a nav type beat what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

This is pretty dope digging the horns man definitely sounds like a victory beat. Everything sounded clean nice drum selection.

hey man i feel as though everything blended together its just that the intro felt way to long in my opinion. Maybe you could shorten it. And i dont know but i have this feel that a drop was coming but never did. The entire beat kinda sounded like an intro. Other than that you mixed and picked the instruments well.

Piano keys is this are nice. I was waiting for some sort of break and a transitioning possibly some more added instruments. It sounded similiar like every trap beat. I wanted to hear some creativeness out of it along with those keys.

chronic

Piano keys is this are nice. I was waiting for some sort of break and a transitioning possibly some more added instruments. It sounded similiar like every trap beat. I wanted to hear some creativeness out of it along with those keys.
show me a song that sounds similar

Joe

show me a song that sounds similar

Im not saying exactly same but in comparison to todays trap beats. Im just giving constructive criticism anyone can make a beat with some 808 sounding drums and some piano keys. All i was saying is i wouldve like to hear a more selection of instruments fx maybe a switch in the drums more transitioning. Lets not get emotional here next time ill make you a beat with a hug sample.

chronic

Im not saying exactly same but in comparison to todays trap beats. Im just giving constructive criticism anyone can make a beat with some 808 sounding drums and some piano keys. All i was saying is i wouldve like to hear a more selection of instruments fx maybe a switch in the drums more transitioning. Lets not get emotional here next time ill make you a beat with a hug sample.
I can tell my criticism hurt you on a deep level. Bro it's all help. I ain't roasting your beat. All I said that it sounded like an extended intro. And you could do better. I can tell you just made the account to try and "show off your beat" and when you got criticised you felt like I attacked or something. Everyone here has done that. You just got emotional about it. You replied to other people and took hours to finally reply to what I said and you just rehashed what I said about your track. And then you said it sound similar and can't explain how just say 808. By that logic you're making generic hip hop cause you had a kick. Come on man. It's all to get better not get butt hurt trying to show the world you're the best producer. You still got a long way to go my friend and taking criticism is definitely one of them

Joe

I can tell my criticism hurt you on a deep level. Bro it's all help. I ain't roasting your beat. All I said that it sounded like an extended intro. And you could do better. I can tell you just made the account to try and "show off your beat" and when you got criticised you felt like I attacked or something. Everyone here has done that. You just got emotional about it. You replied to other people and took hours to finally reply to what I said and you just rehashed what I said about your track. And then you said it sound similar and can't explain how just say 808. By that logic you're making generic hip hop cause you had a kick. Come on man. It's all to get better not get butt hurt trying to show the world you're the best producer. You still got a long way to go my friend and taking criticism is definitely one of them
I said nothing to ur reply lol

I said nothing to ur reply lol i took ur criticism i rolled with it seemed like u got offended buddy ol pal when u said "show me a beat thats similiar" i just stated it sounded like todays mainstream trap beat and just what i wouldve liked to hear more use of

SandmanP

Had a lil fun with this let me know what you think... its not that long just decided to make it a quickie.

@Marc Duncan Its a dope track reminds me of an anthem/ victory type track, selection of instruments and the mixing was solid. I do like it, would like to here more variation maybe a different type of drop some where in the mix.
@Joe track #1 is cool i like where its headed, needs to be mixed, the whole track is way to hot. Needs a lil more variation too, good start.
@chronic not bad about this track put together very well, i like the high hats. you got a good track the mix was good.

Joe

@SandmanP Dope wish it was longer but nice bells digging the drums and also nice transition with them chopped em up real nice.

Joe

Sure, bro. Like I said you need some work to not feel attacked. Over sensitivity is gonna destroy your dreams.

Im not hurt at all i just got into finding about producttion i write so i roll with any criticism i get.

@chronic replying to your feed should i put all my beats into a 4 bar structure? Usually ill do an 8 bar structure.i know most beats are a 4 bar structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online