Showcase - June 22-28, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Checkout my remix of Eryn Allen Kanes Song Have Mercy. I think the beat and vocal track vibe well, but its definitely some room for improvement on. Atleast I feel so arrangement wise. I think my mixing is def improving with each new release but Im still trying to learn and grow in that area, especially with mixing vocal and a beat. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol.

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128

What do you all think?

really dig this one the vocal sample is perfect always got the feels. the bass may be a little strong in the mix. but really nice work as usual

Hello All,

Checkout my remix of Eryn Allen Kanes Song Have Mercy. I think the beat and vocal track vibe well, but its definitely some room for improvement on. Atleast I feel so arrangement wise. I think my mixing is def improving with each new release but Im still trying to learn and grow in that area, especially with mixing vocal and a beat. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol.

Beat so nice i heard it twice haha dope

heres my latest straight trap beat

heres my latest straight trap beat
[/QUOTE]

Word homie lol. I appreciate the feed again. I dig this trap beat, It def has that grimy feel. I would just maybe add some stereo width to make the beat more fuller but its dope. Keep it up

Manteca

my latest beat
wheres that break from on the second half? i dig this. 'finish line' on your soundcloud was also def as hell. eery. if you gave this track some direction with some drums or something it would sound dope but i kinda see what you're goin for here so i respect that too.

yo producedbyRiff... that lupe beat is dope. like mr mcdowell said its somethin that begs for a story to be told over it esp. with those hectic strings. respect.

check me out.

you might recognise the sample from that doom/madlib interlude joint from madvillainy. sample mostly speaks for itself but enjoy for your (hopefully) listening pleasure. ;)

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
wheres that break from on the second half? i dig this. 'finish line' on your soundcloud was also def as hell. eery. if you gave this track some direction with some drums or something it would sound dope but i kinda see what you're goin for here so i respect that too.

yo producedbyRiff... that lupe beat is dope. like mr mcdowell said its somethin that begs for a story to be told over it esp. with those hectic strings. respect.

check me out.

you might recognise the sample from that doom/madlib interlude joint from madvillainy. sample mostly speaks for itself but enjoy for your (hopefully) listening pleasure. ;)

thanks man, yeh to be honest this is just an instrumental of a track i done a few months ago, i am working on a cohesive project and that is my main focus, but i see what you mean, i am trying to improve my drumming

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1

check me out.

another australian producer here too

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.