Showcase - July 13-19, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

namesi

Battle Points: 4
Sounds like some early 2000s Eminem shit!! Dope! love the snare!

Here is my newest production! Let me know what you guys think.

Nice beat bro! The mix is super clean. Very professional sounding. It has that southern feel. I could definitely hear Big KRIT on this joint. The vocal sample was a super nice touch and really makes for a dope chorus. Keep grinding G.

TheRealAGE

Nice beat bro! The mix is super clean. Very professional sounding. It has that southern feel. I could definitely hear Big KRIT on this joint. The vocal sample was a super nice touch and really makes for a dope chorus. Keep grinding G.

thank you man!! and yoooo. both these beats are dope! the vocal sampling is dope! very ambient!

Erik

Battle Points: 8

Really nice low end on this. Def shakes the place. The brass tabs could be better. They sound too synthy. Look for another kit, toss a little reverb on there, and maybe bring it down an octave. I think it'll match really nice with that really rockin' low end!

Take a listen at this... Been working on it for about a month. Definitely my biggest undertaking/biggest piece of work. It's nearly 10 minutes long, but if you can, make your way through the entire thing. It's 5 different songs in one. Arranged it theatrically/thematically. Wanted it to sound big and have different "acts" if you will. I come from a filmmaking background, so I guess that's where I'm pulling my inspiration from.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I haven't posted on here in at least 3/4 years. Just wanted to drop a link to the family and get some feedback. Let me know what you think. Remember, I'm rusty so go easy on me. Oh and if you have anything you want me to review drop your links also. I'm always looking to hear new music.

https://soundcloud.com/worstcasenc1

BackfireBeats

Check it out
Really nice low end on this. Def shakes the place. The brass tabs could be better. They sound too synthy. Look for another kit, toss a little reverb on there, and maybe bring it down an octave. I think it'll match really nice with that really rockin' low end!

Take a listen at this... Been working on it for about a month. Definitely my biggest undertaking/biggest piece of work. It's nearly 10 minutes long, but if you can, make your way through the entire thing. It's 5 different songs in one. Arranged it theatrically/thematically. Wanted it to sound big and have different "acts" if you will. I come from a filmmaking background, so I guess that's where I'm pulling my inspiration from.

TIGHT man thats sick, about half way when the epicness kicks in is nice. thanks for the feedback appriciate it!, haha ive got new material to work with now

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1

my preview of my upcoming Debut Album (rough draft), ill give some feedback when i get home

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82

Holy shit, this is real dope! There's only one thing, I would do some SLIGHT drum-variations from time to time. Like an extra bassdrum on the 4th bar or sthing.
The only variation I noticed is around 7minutes with those ghost notes on the snare drum, which is nice.
beyond that it's epic

I recently watched the movie Frank with Michael Fassbender. Not only one of the best movies I ever saw, but there is also this short scene in which Fassbender/Frank plays this stunning melody. I just had to sample it:

Last edited:

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128

That was pretty exceptional sounds like a movie trailer sound track nice work
Holy shit, this is real dope! There's only one thing, I would do some SLIGHT drum-variations from time to time. Like an extra bassdrum on the 4th bar or sthing.
The only variation I noticed is around 7minutes with those ghost notes on the snare drum, which is nice.
beyond that it's epic

I recently watched the movie Frank with Michael Fassbender. Not only one of the best movies I ever saw, but there is also this short scene in which Fassbender/Frank plays this stunning melody. I just had to sample it:

This was really dope like the keys and the drum layers

well this is a remix im working on for a local artist he wanted a EDM type song so i took it to a hardcore trap place its still a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.