Showcase - January 30 - February 5, 2017 - Post your beats here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsensei

Battle Points: 37
Greetings everyone. I'm new to the forum and I occasionally make beats. Here's one I uploaded to Soundcloud yesterday. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Battle Points: 1
@Erik Dope stuff man, really chill laid back vibes! I love the groove this track has. "I JUUUUST KEEEPT DREAAMIN". that outro rode out so smooth! Quality work as always

@tomkillsjerry wow, I can say this track truly blew me away bro. The track progresses so much thru those 4 mins. I love the 808 slide notes, and when the vocal sample comes in WHEW! good work bro!

@Chad I agree i like the instrumentation I just think you need better sounds and work on your mixing bubbah! youre not far!

@arta That first track was cool and spacey but I think you need better drums that punch a little more! The 2nd track I love that choir melody and those keys have some Dr. Dre Vibes to em! only thing I'd say is i would have liked to hear those keys expanded on a little, the kick could be punchier but overall i was vibin out to track #2

alright guys ima late entry this week but would appreciate some feedback

@Erik Dope stuff man, really chill laid back vibes! I love the groove this track has. "I JUUUUST KEEEPT DREAAMIN". that outro rode out so smooth! Quality work as always

@tomkillsjerry wow, I can say this track truly blew me away bro. The track progresses so much thru those 4 mins. I love the 808 slide notes, and when the vocal sample comes in WHEW! good work bro!

@Chad I agree i like the instrumentation I just think you need better sounds and work on your mixing bubbah! youre not far!

@arta That first track was cool and spacey but I think you need better drums that punch a little more! The 2nd track I love that choir melody and those keys have some Dr. Dre Vibes to em! only thing I'd say is i would have liked to hear those keys expanded on a little, the kick could be punchier but overall i was vibin out to track #2

alright guys ima late entry this week but would appreciate some feedback

Smooth beat Bro

Im still learning my way around. I really like some of the beats you guys have here.
Once I'm set up I will listen to more beats and give positive feedback. See you around

Mefisto Beats

SickFlow Records
Battle Points: 103
Greetings everyone. I'm new to the forum and I occasionally make beats. Here's one I uploaded to Soundcloud yesterday. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I love this beat fam, only remark is that drums could be a bit mo dirty if u know what i mean, since the synth and piano sounds dirty, but hay im still lovin this. Nice one.

Dedskin

What's up guys, heres a new beat I made. It's got moody trippy vibes to it, let me know what you think! I'm new to producing so any sort of tips would also help!

What strikes me is that you have 300 view there and for example i have 30 views on this , well 160 on it before , but i remastered it . Your tracks sounds nice , but those are loops ,thats whay it sounds nice , you didnt mess it up like some others , playing around to much , distorting good loops ..far as mastering goes , i dont hear much , well you probably know little about it , better to not think about it in this stage .. but i am impressed with views . i will tell you that

MartiS

@tomkillsjerry
Nice beat, I like how 808 sounds but I think that is a little bit too loud. Nice arrangement! Keep it up

Finally I've found some free time to relax with beats.
Sampled soooul ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online