Showcase - January 3-9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74
@DeadBassRecords Another Fire trap beat:fire: and a hard one 2 bro i have to like it again, nice melodie aswell, keep it up. ow and one little question why 4.27 min long ?:p
This is my new beat btw feel free to comment on that!

Preciate it fam ! I thought I make it longer to give room for freestyle and shit . Your beat is very dope love all the variation and mix is on point . Keep up that good work!

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while because of the holidays. But i'm looking forward to hearing your beats.

This is nice. it's like a progressive boom bap. It's crying out for some vocals or chops.

Nice one
Hosie

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
if anyone checks this track out i started yesterday i would love to hear some criticism or something i could improve on before i touch it up better and post it somwhere..and i think ive listened to it to much while making it so even the bad stuff starts to sound good ha...wich im already going to fix a few sections in the drums and add some stuff on a few transitions so theyre smoother....lol for some reason i struggled arranging this one.but im finding it hard to get real feedback as you start out. thyx

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Rah - Great Track. Love how the sample fades in with the drums front and center. Good vibe.

Deadbass - Drums go hard. Beat goes hard. Feels like an angry track with an MC ready to explode on it. I dont really think this is just a trap beat. I can see a lyrical assassin on this one too.

Nfiniti - The sounds are clean and it has a good melody. Feels like its missing some grit tho. That might just be me. Overall a great beat.

DeadBass - Drums definitely on point. Keys are dope. I kept waiting for the bassline to hit me in the face but I didnt get it.

Hosie - Love the chops. I think without an MC it sounds a bit empty but I can hear someone spitting on this and making it feel complete.

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/max-a-969072926" title="P1" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">P1</a> · <a href="" title="Dont You Know" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Dont You Know</a></div>

Would appreciate the honest feedback. Been awhile since Ive consistently made beats.

@P_1 Hey bro thanks for your feedback i love to hear some stuff to improve on.(y)
Most of the time i only get the standard positive feedback like fire beat you know what i meen, anyways thanks!
Dont you know your beat i like it, nice sampling and love it when the beat comes in.:fire:
Meanwhile here is my 5th upload, and 1st trap type beat ever, feel free to comment!

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
I don't know much about trap but this is really nice sounding. It feels like it would make really good character selection music for a fight game. Really professional sound. Nice and clean. Cheers. Hosie

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback. Here's mine

@DeadBassRecords Awesome job! I love the layers of piano you have in here. A lot of energy on this track. The only feedback I have is that all the percussion rolls make this sound a little bit busy, you could maybe have a few sections without them to not overdo it. But I still love this, sick beat man!

@3ternal Awesome work on this! I really like how you used that sample. One piece of feedback is that I think the 808 is ever so slightly off pitch. Great work man!

@Nfinity beats Awesome beat bro. I love that simple bassline and all the layers work for me. One suggestion would be regarding the synth that comes in at :51. I feel like it could potentially cut through the mix more, right now it sounds like a softer ambient noise which is really similar to the organ, so it doesn't distinguish itself as much as it can. Maybe give it some more high end. This is honestly incredible tho man!

@hosie Fantastic. I love the swing on those drums homie. Also the choppiness of the sample volume makes it really interesting. I also notice that panning you're doing. Very cool!

@C12omega Great beat man. Interesting sound selection.

@P_1 Aww man this is serious. Good vibes on this here. One suggestion would to be to add another element into the second half of the verse section. Even something subtle just to make sure the listener doesn't get bored. Good stuff.

@InsideOutBeats Great job boss. I feel like the timing of the piano is a little bit off, and it might also be slightly off pitch. Also I think the vocal section that starts at 1:05 is way too loud. and too sharp, maybe take some high end off of it. Great work man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online