Showcase - January 11-17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@

@WalkerGodsKid

Good looking out with the advice guys! I'm trying to get better everyday and every bit helps.

anarchos

@Marc Duncan Maybe change the melody down an octave, but that would be my personal prefference, I like the atmosphere.
@ColeSllaw I like it, don't have much else to add.
@Bohni Dope beat, really original. I would work more on the mixing.
@tomkillsjerry Uptempo and chill at the same time, i liked it
@Kozyr Would be nice to hear some rap over it
@WalkerGodsKid Work on your mixing and that base is hurting my ears
@Kohie Very chill and nice, would like to hear more variety though
@Frontman Willy I liked the drums but the melody was not that appealing to me

Been making lots of beats lately:

Erik

Battle Points: 8
@Marc Duncan Maybe change the melody down an octave, but that would be my personal prefference, I like the atmosphere.
@ColeSllaw I like it, don't have much else to add.
@Bohni Dope beat, really original. I would work more on the mixing.
@tomkillsjerry Uptempo and chill at the same time, i liked it
@Kozyr Would be nice to hear some rap over it
@WalkerGodsKid Work on your mixing and that base is hurting my ears
@Kohie Very chill and nice, would like to hear more variety though
@Frontman Willy I liked the drums but the melody was not that appealing to me

Been making lots of beats lately:

It' cool... listening to all four you can tell that you have a style. There's a serious sense of continuity among those beats and at the same time, they don't sound alike.

Here's one that I've been trying to get right for a few months.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3

Tight , I like the vibes. Chillax beat.

Dope

@Marc Duncan I like the vibe, but the parts at around 2:00 (came once before), i feel like the bass could be stronger (or bass kick, synth, just the lower freqs). It doesn't hit that hard like I feel it should.

@ColeSllaw The kick at 1:33 is just nasty (in a good way xD). I feel like you could have played a bit more with the volume of the "hey"-samples. The were introduced, but never really present.

@Dnz The Mnc I don't have much to say on this one. I find the snare a little bit weak, but that is my taste...

HMM sound like trap hop mix wit dub good work.

Drum placement is spot on digging that nasty snare.

This is slick! love the chill tempo. Its got a good groove.

Interested to hear feed back on some of my music. Thanks yall!

ah yeah that's tht Kohie music This that fly G music right here.

I got 3 hours late before I could upload for warzone beat but I put it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@Frankie Perez the whole thing seems a little unorganized for my taste, i would work on cleaning up the sequencing, unless you were trying to give that sort of vibe.

This one is a little simple but i still think its a solid track, what do you think?

Battle Points: 9
@Frankie Perez the whole thing seems a little unorganized for my taste, i would work on cleaning up the sequencing, unless you were trying to give that sort of vibe.

This one is a little simple but i still think its a solid track, what do you think?

the kick is solid i would fatten up the synth a bit

Warning Experimental!

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Points: 1
@Nade gotta give it to get brotha man

@Dnz The Mnc "Unfold" is probably my fav track youve uploaded. Idk if thats a sample or not but its dope! Real cool vibe, I think the kick and/or bass could come down a little but overall nice track.

@Marc Duncan I see youre getting into effects and stuff, good stuff. keep working, I think i've said it before but I feel as if a lot of your instruments you choose just dont mesh/blend well, but youll find your sound in time just keep working

@Bohni not much to add here cool track, snare pattern could be a lil much and the arp gets a lil repetitive imo but nice track I like the synth work. I agree with the guys tho, some breaks some build ups , sweeps transitions, change ups whatever you wanna call em would be refreshing

@tomkillsjerry sick track bro. I like those drums, and the breakdown at 2:00min is nasty!

@Kozyr nice sample work my dude!

@walkergodskid video meets the trap! lol not usually a fan of video game arps and stuff this complex but this alright

@Frontman Willy this track reminds me of something too short would rap on lol

@ColeSllaw not my fav lot of your tracks, but I like the direction of bowsers castle but i feel like something is off

@Erik those keys are fire! quality track

Last edited:
Battle Points: 9
@Nade gotta give it to get brotha man

@Dnz The Mnc "Unfold" is probably my fav track youve uploaded. Idk if thats a sample or not but its dope! Real cool vibe, I think the kick and/or bass could come down a little but overall nice track.

@marc I see youre getting into effects and stuff, good stuff. keep working, I think i've said it before but I feel as if a lot of your instruments you choose just dont mesh/blend well, but youll find your sound in time just keep working

@Bohni not much to add here cool track, snare pattern could be a lil much and the arp gets a lil repetitive imo but nice track I like the synth work. I agree with the guys tho, some breaks some build ups , sweeps transitions, change ups whatever you wanna call em would be refreshing

@tomkillsjerry sick track bro. I like those drums, and the breakdown at 2:00min is nasty!

@Kozyr nice sample work my dude!

@walkergodskid video meets the trap! lol not usually a fan of video game arps and stuff this complex but this alright

@Frontman Willy this track reminds me of something too short would rap on lol

@ColeSllaw not my fav lot of your tracks, but I like the direction of bowsers castle but i feel like something is off

@Erik those keys are fire! quality track
Im not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not, tell you what though if i had a chance to do a track with Too $hort id be all over that shizz

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online