Showcase - February 17-23, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carne

Battle Points: 4

Would love some feedback on this beat I'm working on :)

KDVS the tune is really nice and the vocals fit the track really well (what language is it?), mixing sounds all good to me. I like the percussions too. If there was anything negative to say, maybe the breakdown is a tiny bit bland (but that's more a matter of opinion anyway). Great stuff dude!!

Would Love some feedback on this beat.

KDVS, I really like the track. Not the type of song i would listen to everyday but still very nice work on it. Mixing is also good!

Carne,I also really like ur track! U have a unique vibe! Sounds like some Kanye West type shit hahahah!

Great job both of you!

Would Love some feedback. Tried to do something a little different with this, a little more TNGHT/Kanye kinda feel, let it play through a bit as the beat switches.

HzBeast BLG

Battle Points: 1
@KDVS it goes really nice. good tune it sounds very good for me.

@Carne this one is too crazy for me. sounds proffesional but too fucked up.

@KizzyOnTheTrack this is some bangin hard shit im talkin about. very nice my friend.

@TheKidCitizen I like the thing that there is couple of themes that goes very nice with each other.

These are the beats I've been working on lately.
Give me some feedback yo.

Carne

Battle Points: 4
Kizzyonthetrack, the track sounds good but not exactly my kind of hip-hop, but pro nevertheless!

TheKidCitizen, big big big stuff, I love TNGHT and you've captured the energy well, what do you use for the horn stabs? I've been trying to make some myself but it doesn't sounds as punchy as this...

HzBeast BLG, I like the higher pitched line that kind of goes wuwuwuwu (see which one?) on the first track. All in all ok stuff
The second track is a lot more interesting, I like the interlocking melodies a lot, the beat is simple and tight, good stuff!

Kevlar070

Battle Points: 5

Would love some feedback on this beat I'm working on :)

KDVS the tune is really nice and the vocals fit the track really well (what language is it?), mixing sounds all good to me. I like the percussions too. If there was anything negative to say, maybe the breakdown is a tiny bit bland (but that's more a matter of opinion anyway). Great stuff dude!!

I don't know what rapper u hav in mind wen u made dis 1 but is pretty abstract and has no specific timeing r flow. If that's what u were goin for den u did a good job.

Kevlar070

@KDVS it goes really nice. good tune it sounds very good for me.

@Carne this one is too crazy for me. sounds proffesional but too fucked up.

@KizzyOnTheTrack this is some bangin hard shit im talkin about. very nice my friend.

@TheKidCitizen I like the thing that there is couple of themes that goes very nice with each other.

These are the beats I've been working on lately.
Give me some feedback yo.

That first beat sound like it's goin somwhere, If u add a sample meldoy playing in de background it mite sound dope. Jus try it see wussup.

Kevlar070

It's kinda old track I made but I dont hang wid much producers dat giv me good feedback. let me know whatsup guys thanx in advance.

Hello guys! I'm an upcoming producer from Connecticut who would like to receive some feedback on a beat that I made using FL Studio. I would love to have some critique and feedback regarding the mix down, lead, and beat overall. I would love to have some support, likes/shares, and information you guys may provide. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online