Showcase - December 26, 2016 - January 1, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat Gutz

The One and Only Beat Gutz

Let Me know what Ya'll think, changes, Ideas and comments are all good!!

Last edited:

JZ Beats

Hey,

I'm new in beatmaking and French so I'm sorry for my bad english level :p
Can you give me your feedbacks on my remix of the Loneliness song from Nartuo OST please ?
:)

Here's the link :

So, should I continue in beatmaking or not ?

Beat Gutz

The One and Only Beat Gutz
Hey,

Can you give me your feedbacks on my remix of the Loneliness song from Nartuo OST please ?

Here's the link :

You should never give up on your passions!! It sounds good, you need to continue to work and improve on your skills, but as far as continuing or not?? bruh, don't ever stop and Good luck on your journey! Beat Gutz.

JZ Beats

You should never give up on your passions!! It sounds good, you need to continue to work and improve on your skills, but as far as continuing or not?? bruh, don't ever stop and Good luck on your journey! Beat Gutz.

Thanks bro ! I really appreciate dat ! ;) Yes I think I'll continue, I love making beats !

Spectrxm

Spectrxm Beats
Hey,

Here's the link :

I agree with Beat Gutz. This beat is dope. Definitely way better than me when I started! Keep going man!

S

S P D Y Beats

Only been producing a few months so appreciate any feed back good or bad :)

Spectrxm

Spectrxm Beats
Only been producing a few months so appreciate any feed back good or bad :)

This is dope! IMO, I feel like I could hear Chance the Rapper on something like this. The only thing I would maybe change would be to alter the velocity of each hi-hat hit to give it more of an "organic" sound. Might just be a personal preference though haha. Other than that I love it!

very proud to present the beat i just made with a lana del rey sample. and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

i will return a feedback aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.