Showcase - August 6-12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@crosstevsky Both of those tracks are definitely funky and smooth. I can see Snoop on the 1st one. The 2nd one gives me a Roy Ayers vibe to it. I likes, I likes.

Early 90s Boom Bap Type Beat 3 in fruityloops 1.2.10

Just keeping it simple, but still trying to be creative with limitations. Only effects are really:

- A built echo/delay
- A built sine fx
- A built overdrive fx
- Fade L to R
- Reverse Stereo (Fade R to L)
- Reverse
- Auto stretch
- Cut/Cut By

No VST support

Constructive Feedback Appreciated

Nice beat, very cool video too, the snare can hit harder on this...i want to hear what you can do with out so strict limitations.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Sup World, First time doing this but here we go.

@.calm - I would add more in the beginning, the beat towards the end was fire though. Extend it though I want to listen to the rest of it, because it's no way that beat is finished.

@Matt-D - The remix with Bruno Mars sounds awesome. To me the melody is perfect no question there. I wouldn't have the drums up so high though other than that I'ma put this on my playlist lmao. I couldn't vibe with the Marvin Gaye remix that well. The beat was smooth, I could see what you were going for, but the vocals spoiled it for me. Keep it up though.

@44Beatzz - I'm feeling this old school vibe, I can see someone laying vocals on this. I would add something to the melody towards the end just to zest everything else and keep it from sounding like a loop. Other than that great job.

@csbr - Damn. lol. Honestly, I don't listen to music like this that often, but I love the tribal buildup, everything sounds exotic. Sounds that I don't hear everyday...Interesting. The comments on there had me laughing.

@Alejandro - Everything is moving so fast. I would slow it down a bit, add some small percussion to go along with the kicks and snares, and lower the bass a bit. I'm getting a dark vibe from this. Kinda. I would add more to the melody to solidify the vibe so the rapper can get a feel for what he about to spit.

@crosstevsky - Bro Wild Cat had me bobbing my head and everything, good stuff. Sounds close to an 8-bit song, not completely 8-bit, some instruments gave me that old school video game feel. The rhodes were smooth oooh. Broomstick was very smooth. It's simple, I like that. Nice showcase bro!

@DEEZ BEATZ - This is sick! NASTY!

@wilizm - This beat is sick also. If there is a way to get this onto a move powerful DAW you could add more effects to it. and vocals. When you do hit me up because I need to hear it lmao.

@Unknown - I would add some bass slides switch up, but this beat is great the way it is.

@Damian murray - I would change the kicks, and the snares, the melody is great I was feeling the vibe on this. Nice work bro.

As for me, I made this one a while back I'm in need for some feedback. Thanks guys
Nice calm vibe on this, relaxing on this hot day here...I was feling wierd about the kick i had to check it twice, it seems like it is slightly more on the right channel. I think you can select different sounds on the lead melodies at 1:55 and maybe a heavier long bass.Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online