Not open for further replies.
S

soe95

This is my beat let me know what you guys think

Follow on twitter: @DAONLYSOE95

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Soe95: The sample loop is good, i like the feel of it, maybe get the hihats a bit more in front.

Here is mine, its called: Fred På Jorda ;)

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Hz Beast BLG: hey, sorry, i had to do some small adjustments on my song. Im posting a new link here now... - Your song is very mellow and nice. I like how you have laid down the percussion, smooth synth leads. If anything, maybe a bit repetive, but here the MC can work. Good warm sound to it..

Formant024: This is very good. Im digging your style with the looping starts on your productions. The "glitches" dirtys up the sound, very nice. The break/hook is also pleasant, i like the transactions. Always something new happening here, keeps me interesting. Really like this....

Here is my song:

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
kdvs, its like listening to dutch language being really drunk :) But that's some quality feel good music, only think i could think of is perhaps a drift away from the same chords through out the track but thats just minor/ personal pref.

@HzBeast BLG Nice laid back beat, instantly makes me think of Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime.

@Formant024 Dope as always man.

@KDVS This is a cool track, it seems like its leaning away from hip hop a little(mainly because of the sung style), I like it because its different to what I usually hear, Im all for being different.

Heres my track, its a sampleflip from a few flips back...Not sure if I showcased it already, my memory aint what it used to be..

If that beat sounds familiar then theres this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.