Showcase - August 16-22, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikwen

ILLIEN
Here's a throwaway beat I made awhile ago. Should I leave it in the trash?

The piano chords remind me of laying at the beach for some reason. They are really chill.

The flute melody is really cool. I think it would be even better if it were a tad more relaxed but it's already good as-is.

I like your beat!

Battle Points: 12
Thank you, my man! I hope you enjoy it. :)
If you have any questions / feedback / bug reports / feature requests / etc., just let me know. I'm here to help, and I value all suggestions on how to improve the software.
Also, if you want, you can let me know where you post the videos that you make with Handclaps and I'll gladly check them out. I love seeing what people create with the app..

Ah, I see. This completely changes how to listen to your beats. I like your approach and I think it makes sense as it provides a lot of flexibility to the artist.

Here's another thing to consider: When you put out a beat demo file as you did on this forum, it's essentially an "ad" for the full beat that you can make for them. The better the transitions between different parts are, the more trust the artist is going to have that the full beat is going to turn out awesome.
That is good feedback my man! I will definitely take that under advisement because it make all kinds of sense!
Thank you!

Kan2

Battle Points: 2
I like the mix. Overall, it's pretty relaxed and easy to freestyle to. No unexpected stuff, nothing overcomplicated. I wish there were more variations to keep it interesting. Overall a solid beat!
Thanks for the feedback brother. Will definitely work harder to get better. Thanks for checking it out

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 242
The piano chords remind me of laying at the beach for some reason. They are really chill.

The flute melody is really cool. I think it would be even better if it were a tad more relaxed but it's already good as-is.

I like your beat!

Thanks for the feedback Nikwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.