Showcase - April 21-27, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
This beat was made from chopping a sample from The Stylistics "You make me feel Brandnew"

This is a really nice beat I like the use of classic cinema and soul music. Reminds me of something that the Alchemist or Madlib would make.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
Here's a trap beat that I made, I've been trying to perfect my skills in this genre

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
I like the horns and hihat but the the snare and kick sound like its a few seconds too close to each other over all im feeling it.

Share and subscribe! All feedback appreciated!

Its dope yo!! Im not really feeling the phasey sound on the vocals (The MC is dope tho). To much effect on the vocals but the beat is dope keep it up!!

new to this site, and beat production. let me know what you think! thanks in advance.
safe.

The drums are smooth go well with the sample, not feeling the sample panning maybe thats how it is (most likely) but its a little distracting. Fixing the panning would be my only suggestion.

This beat was made from chopping a sample from The Stylistics "You make me feel Brandnew"

Hard drums overall sample is too short too repetitive , the beat sounds unfinished. I like the little skit you add in the middle of the beat overall its okay could use a little bi tore instrumentation.

Here's a trap beat that I made, I've been trying to perfect my skills in this genre

No offense but kinda boring. The Horns are all out of sync and the drums have to be way harder its going to be a trap beat. Put some harder drums in that and you will make a lot more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online