Showcase - April 18-24, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@2GooD Productions i like the drums on all your beats this week. The second and third beat are very different in a good way, I like the creative thinking.

@ck beat nicely done!! Love the sample and how you arranged this.

@EsquireMusic111 this is lit bro!! That change up is on point especially the wah wah sound, that sound is always fire when used right, which you did.

Here is a beat I flipped a few days ago

@ck beat i like this, played it a couple times. Nice use of the sample, the beat is somewhere in between trap and drill with that bassline.

@EsquireMusic111 really dope as usual from you, really like it a lot

@Sole Element This is nice, I find the vocal sample a little repetitive and annoying though, is there no way of just having the vocal for a hook and not so constant throughout?

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
@2GooD Productions i like the drums on all your beats this week. The second and third beat are very different in a good way, I like the creative thinking.

@ck beat nicely done!! Love the sample and how you arranged this.

@EsquireMusic111 this is lit bro!! That change up is on point especially the wah wah sound, that sound is always fire when used right, which you did.

Here is a beat I flipped a few days ago

This is amazing fam! Def got a Ye vibe to it!

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Sorry for the lack of interaction of late....been stupid busy.

@2GooD Productions love "Keep My Company With You". This is up my street. Got that groove to it! Nice one.

@ck beat This isn't really my vibe but it's a well executed beat. Nice work!

@Sole Element I like how you always take constructive feedback on board and get straight to it. Really diggin this. It sounds like a beat that could slot right into Common's "Be" album. Nice one!

Here's a remix I've just finished for Dillon.

Status
Not open for further replies.