Sticky Show Your Setup!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^^he was hatched too late to take tha title^^^

Damn, I'm never clicking on this thread again till I get me some hardware. Keeps reminding me of how much of a broke mah-fucka I really am LOL.
u aint supposed to have much Sun... look how young u are in that picture... allowance can only take u so far...lol

da real

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
just sell crack! ..... Hey... all the rappers do it! get some fiends, and stomp on ur coke till its nothing but creatine and sugar,cook it up... and viola! Cash for equipment + Street Cred! .. UR well on your way to Platinum Status already!

O

open mind

just sell crack! ..... Hey... all the rappers do it! get some fiends, and stomp on ur coke till its nothing but creatine and sugar,cook it up... and viola! Cash for equipment + Street Cred! .. UR well on your way to Platinum Status already!

yes if u dont get caught! :D

McNRiQ

ill o.g.
DSC00977.jpg

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Makes you wonder if he actually puts in work in the germ free facility.....lol j/k Mc..shit is nice

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Makes you wonder if he actually puts in work in the germ free facility.....lol j/k Mc..shit is nice

haha for real though, if dust is the enemy , I live behind enemy lines!
I need to take a new pic I got gear all stacked up everywhere now!
Dusty too! 1nce a month I give it all the once over.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
my wife cleans my studio bi-weekly .. my shit is clean as hell .. but the tradeoff is that she will fuck with my knobs and shit cuz she dusts and wipes over them, so my settings are always off lol... that shit bugs the hell outta me but i guess its better than having a dirty studio lol...

Spiderman

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
No pics yet but will be coming soon...

Apple Macbook
Garageband
Logic
Reason
Ableton Live

A gang of plugins...

beats will be posted as soon as I get outta my Army training...

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have pics on here somewhere, But ive upgraded a tad..

DSCI0168.jpg

Now rockin: FL6, Battery 2, Reason3, audicity, ect.
Axiom 25, MPD16, Casio WK3k, Mackie 1404VLZ, Numark TT1520, Senheiser 280HD's, Line 6 toneport, Emu 0404, Ect ect..

Plus, i got a 6x10' room that im getting ready to start building a booth in.

DSCI0169.jpg

members online