Sticky Show Your Setup!

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Domestic Disturbance Studios

Here is my setup for now...might be getting rid of the Yamaha RS7000 but for now this is the general setup......hope you like

THE ONE AND ONLY "MORFEEUS"

studiopictures001yd7.jpg

studiopictures002hk8.jpg

studiopictures003hk1.jpg

studiopictures004rr6.jpg

studiopictures005te3.jpg

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats a badass seteup, u still use the asr x? i was lookin into gettin that at one point guitar center had it for cheap

i still use the ASR sometimes but that was my first beat machine so i couldnt get rid of that if i wanted too......as for the RS7000 ..... i think it is time for it to go but with the price goin so low on ebay i might have to keep it as well...just buy new stuff with other monies ya know.....preciate the love on the studio......still have not padded it the way i want but i am getting there!!!!!!!!!!

asr-x is hella nice, good fx too but make sure you get a chickensysmod, scsi board and a scsi zip to replace the floppy.

I have a scsi CD so that i can import samples and all that...dont use it much other than that...i have a WHOLE LOT OF floppies with sounds on them so i have to keep that

stjoeben

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My gear (Reason 2.5 production/ Cubase SE)

Just the gear but its arranged a lot better now

Attachments

• 1562867291_l.jpg
    1562867291_l.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 250

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.

Here are a few pics of my setup. Im still cleaning up and sh*t so more pics will be up soon. Plus the 1k is on its way.

Production Area
Note:I customized my own mpc 2k.
DVC00670.jpg

Sampling Area
DVC00669.jpg

Front of Booth
DVC00668.jpg

Booth
DVC00667.jpg

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ias for the RS7000 ..... i think it is time for it to go but with the price goin so low on ebay i might have to keep it as well.

are u kiddin me???!!!! the RS is THE MACHINE!!!! U better hold onto it... it a classic!!!!

da relic

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Thanks to all for the comments. My dad actually built that booth. I made the pic(blueprint) he built it. Its pretty good/solid for the recordings I do.

Nicole

p.s. I'll do a video tour as soon as i figure out how to get my damn video camera and PC working together so i can move footage over to it.

alkota

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
My Sweet Setup + more goodies

Not sure if this is the right place to post this , but here is what im working with... oh and a little treat. MPC 2000XL, Reason 3.0, Recycle 2.1, Sounds +Vinyl... oh and some KRK Rokit 5's w/ 10" sub... dirty.

Alkota Lab.jpg

There are 2 more pictures on my myspace of this girl. These images are courtesy of my girl Grace of photograce.com , so if you need press pictures/photography, get at her!

Bang Alkota 1.jpg

Bang Alkota 2.jpg

Bang Alkota 5.jpg

Bang Alkota 6.jpg