Shopping Trackz To Who? In NY

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Aight I need to know this because im in a area where there is really no outlets as far as getting your beats out to artist. But im not that far from NY about 2 1/2 hours. But I need to know how do I go about getting in touch with the people I need to talk to and when I talk to them what do I say as far as setting up a meeting or trying to get them to hear my shit. See I dont want to take that long ride just to be in the City running around like a chicken wit my head cut off you know. So I would appreciate if anybody from NY or wherever that has some good advice for me on this matter would please help the boy out.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Ca$h Pacasso said:
Aight I need to know this because im in a area where there is really no outlets as far as getting your beats out to artist. But im not that far from NY about 2 1/2 hours. But I need to know how do I go about getting in touch with the people I need to talk to and when I talk to them what do I say as far as setting up a meeting or trying to get them to hear my shit. See I dont want to take that long ride just to be in the City running around like a chicken wit my head cut off you know. So I would appreciate if anybody from NY or wherever that has some good advice for me on this matter would please help the boy out.

what up dog im in the NY area there is plenty of dudes lookin beats u gotta travel to the hoods n network i kno 2 hand fulls nah mean

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Dont know nothin about new york, but you should visit some concerts and some open mic shit and contact fellows you think that would fit your shit.
9 out of 10 mcs is always ready to listen, especially when they aint big yet.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I mean dont get me wrong u got cats out here in my area that spit. But 9 times outa 10 I have already laced they shit and they dont do anything with it. Most cats just wanna make shit just to have it heard around the hood cause like I said aint no outlet down here in South Jersey. I pretty much tired of wasting my time with people like that. Im trying to get with some serious up and coming artist like JR Writer, Peedi Crakk, Jae Millz, etc. and I need to know how I can get in touch with these dudes. Also their are others out there that are starting their projects and need some production im sure who would like to save some money on their budget.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
hit up open mics, beat battles, lo-key concerts, realese parties, fight klub, anyplace where creative people may dwell... if u r stumped on where to start a decent strategy is go to some good record stores like beat street, rock and soul, vilaage records..etc... and just grab all of the flyers that poeple put out.. there is bound to be at least 1 tryin to promote an open mic or talent show of some kind... when u get there just try and catch the artists after they perform or between acts.. since they havent blown up or anyhing yet most people are really cool... and doing this u will definitely catch the occasional label rep out just relaxin and peepin some new talent... it helps to be closer to the city cuz people will start to recognize you if you show up at stuff evry week, but u gotta start somewhere

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Ca$h Pacasso said:
Im trying to get with some serious up and coming artist like JR Writer, Peedi Crakk, Jae Millz, etc. and I need to know how I can get in touch with these dudes. Also their are others out there that are starting their projects and need some production im sure who would like to save some money on their budget.

Get off your ass and go network in NYC simple ass that..thats how u meet people by opening your mouth ... if ur worth anything they'll hear about ya..

Chances are the person that introduces you to them cats is gonna Want a % he / she would be Stupid not to...Speak with the Dj's the Artist the other beatmakers and proudcers.. no one is just gonna go.. hey call this number gotta help people help u by gettin out there

Holla at a Manager