shit that makes a producer determined to suceed

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
A bitch of boss who is rude as fuck and takes credit for shit he hasn't done damn its so hard trying to save up for an mpc 1000 or the 2500

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
"Make your haters your motivators"

For me it's the haters and nay sayers! "Make your haters your motivators", these are the words I live by as a producer residing in the south. (The deep south)

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
For me it's the haters and nay sayers! "Make your haters your motivators", these are the words I live by as a producer residing in the south. (The deep south)

stayin low key makes me movitated cuz when people see u they wanna kno wut u gettin into

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yeah, I just told my new boss that I produce music and rap and his first reaction was "don't you think you're wasting your time?".....I was shocked....I called him a dream killer..lol....for real though it got to me and made me want to do this shit even harder so I don't end up in his position.....an unhappy ass store manager just working a boring job that I hate for the rest of my life....fuck that.

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah, I just told my new boss that I produce music and rap and his first reaction was "don't you think you're wasting your time?".....I was shocked....I called him a dream killer..lol....for real though it got to me and made me want to do this shit even harder so I don't end up in his position.....an unhappy ass store manager just working a boring job that I hate for the rest of my life....fuck that.

Damn all this has made my day for real thanks y'all and remember one thing let bullshit spurn u on

Peace.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
When Its Your Calling, Its The Only Thing That Makes You Tick

And I Dont Plan On My Clock To Stop Any Time Soon

Blue77

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
For me it's everything .I get fueled off of the naysayers and the encouragements. One thing that got to me though is seeing cats do it , and I mean really do it, cats that you know or had aquaintences with.I'm from the D.C. area and since 2000 , I've seen 3 dudes really do it .The last time I saw one of them he was saying he was gonna check out some of my beats, but back then I wasn't really ready.I told myself if I ever see him again I'm gonna have some heat for him.It really makes me think though , between then and now ,they must have put in some serious work and sacrifices.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
For me it's just living in Baltimore by itself, aswell as my 8 to 4, naysayers negative people, losing friends to stupid ass murders and being at the bottom fukin gets to me.

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I don't really pay attention to what other people (negative ones & haters) have to say about my passion for music... it's usually those who already gave up on their dreams that like to shit on other people's dreams just for shits & giggles...
my main motivation is my family, my two kids... I want to give them a better life than what I've had so far and also the chance to say "my dad is an ill producer" when they grow up... lol
and the fact that we need to put out good music out there and get rid of some of the garbage that's getting radio play now-a-days...
Peace.

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't really pay attention to what other people (negative ones & haters) have to say about my passion for music... it's usually those who already gave up on their dreams that like to shit on other people's dreams just for shits & giggles...
my main motivation is my family, my two kids... I want to give them a better life than what I've had so far and also the chance to say "my dad is an ill producer" when they grow up... lol
and the fact that we need to put out good music out there and get rid of some of the garbage that's getting radio play now-a-days...
Peace.

Damn all this shit is so motivational to me man I've just left london to go to west sussex in order to get my mp and pro tools so this shit is real helpful thanks again

Peace.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207

i hate when people say shit like that .. they say it like there life is soo fucking cool lol.... I always want to say back to people.. Im just working here to pay bills, this isnt my life, im 26 and working in the same place as ur 45 year old ass lol... if anything it looks like UR wasting ur time because u spend all day working here for scraps making other people rich just like me except u been doin it for mad long and will blindly do it for the rest of your boring ass life. dickhead.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
For me, the number one thing that motivates me is the fear of mediocrity. To me thats the scariest word in the english language. i cant settle for just ok or average, my goal is to make music that will blow peoples minds and have them goin back to the lab scrathin their headz tryin to analyze what the fuc i did. I try to outdo myself everytime and continously progress.

richwny15

ill o.g.
i make beats around my emontions believe it or not. If im in a good mood it will show in my beats n if im a little down it will also show...i guess thats not really motivation but then again im always motivated 2 make music

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
After eight years of working in an office... I quit and dedicated myself to Hip Hop full time. If it doesn't happen for me after four albums... I'm back in the office.

"That's what happens when you stop creative people from creating. They go crazy."

Law and Order Criminal Intent

K

knetic

I think it comes down to believing in your dream and what your willing to scrafice for that dream. It takes alot to survive, whether, u hustle or whether u got a 9-5. If you wanna produce and thats your dream you gotta make decisions, decisions that so many other people wouldnt make. Music comes first for all of us in some way but life as a musician is one of the hardest ways to earn a living. Trying making money of this ish..DAMN. Then add bills, rent and ur own family on top of all that(if you have one) and you definitely got some ISH to deal with. Why do you think theres so many haters, because theres so many failures. Life of a musician is f**king hard. Music is a GIFT & CURSE. Those who love it can't live without it and those who aren't involved truley can't understand it. At the end of the day it comes down to how far are you willing to go and how long are you willing to wait to OUTLAST the next dude. The problem with that is, how many other oppurtunities(9-5, wife, kids, school) in life are you passing up by following that one dream and HAVING no plan B.

For me thats the toughest ish to deal with.

But still..NO PLAN B

&

F*CK THE HATERS!