Share a dope track from 2000-Present

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Post em up!

Love the entire album, who would've thought Jake One would've blown up as a big time producer?

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I'll have to drop one from X-Raided.

Still dropping classics all this years while being lockdown from the early 90's. 1st artist to release an album from the pen. He is currently serving a 31 year sentence for first degree murder.

I couldn't decide which to post out the two so had to drop both. Tightest westcoast artist alive, imo.

savage_g

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-raided is sick. garden blocc shit is way underrated IMO. Brotha lynch would've been huge if he had dropped an album on a bigger west coast label (death row?!)

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
x-raided is sick. garden blocc shit is way underrated IMO. Brotha lynch would've been huge if he had dropped an album on a bigger west coast label (death row?!)

Yeah! I thought i was the only person up on here that knew of them, with most being into eastcoast artists (It seems).

If only X-Raided never got put in prision for the murder that he did not commit, and had Sicx never raped his own daughter the 3 of them would have been big on the west. Hopefully now that the killer as confessed, X will be able to get out sooner than the expected 2027!

'' I was 17 years young back in '92 Facing 25 to life for something i didn't do '' - X-Raided , be good once he is finally out so that he can drop some studio albums, than over the prision phone(s).

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I never remember how to post Youtube links, however I think this joint is ill:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHCJP-KlUMk"]YouTube - THE CREATORS feat MOS DEF,TALIB KWELI-hard margin[/ame]

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
^^^^^^^ Man Dahkter most of that album is a classic to me. I wish they would come out with some new stuff.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
great post dakter, binary star were excellent

honest expression is another really great track by them

edit: oops, here it is

members online