Setting Weekly Beat Making Goals and Sampling Gems

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @nottr still making something, anything, just to get into the habit. I bought MPC 2 software a month ago and I've 3 unfinished ideas in MPC Beats before Big Sur kept freezing it hence why I bought MPC 2 which plays nice w/Big Sur.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I'm @nottr still making something, anything, just to get into the habit. I bought MPC 2 software a month ago and I've 3 unfinished ideas in MPC Beats before Big Sur kept freezing it hence why I bought MPC 2 which plays nice w/Big Sur.
"Start where you are. Use what you have, do what you can." and start posting it here. Im hella curious too.

"Start where you are. Use what you have, do what you can." and start posting it here. Im hella curious too.
i was so desperate to start making music, i used a turntable, a mixer with about a 4 sec sampler on it, just one sample. I would then dub it on to twin cassette deck, overlaying samples one at a time, it sounded like absolute fucking shit, but I was making music and beginning to learn. I soldered a phono output onto my zx fucking spectrum to use as a bass generator. Man I so wanted to make music.

members online