SD Card For The SP-1200!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^there's a lot more instant cash for industrial use. I got some nice microtech's though pcd40's etc but those are industrial too hence them going for new prices of $400 or more back then. But i can also point out that some of the photoboots also use scsi ssd tech and those dealers/service points are easier to approach for parts.

The real problem isnt the actual media but the format used in the older hardware, often based on the old atari style scsi. These new converters for sp and s950 and other old samplers are able to convert to a lot of formats that write away an image retaining its format. Not a problem for your slic's yamaha hehe

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea.. i know they make alot of money goin industrial, but if ur in it to make a dollar, i dont see what wrong with sellin to the "lil man" as well... and yea, ive done my homework on the RS, so i pretty much know, whats compatible with it now.. but i had to spend some dollars to figure it out, let me tell u.

da relic

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah that always sucks lol the worst ive gone is spending 20 bucks on a industrial ide flash drive module for 20bucks...didnt work (not atapi compliant).

What did you end up installing in the RS ?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i have 2 things.... the 1st is a real ssd made by www.hardtape.com

the 2nd is a laptop size scsi harddrive made by www.Adtron.com that i got from scsiforsamplers... they dont sell it anymore... Adtron is one of the companies im talkin bout... they have scsi ssds galore, and they "shun" us, as if we dont exist.

da relic