scsi hard drive

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
Well i got an mpc 2000 and i want an external hardrive but i can't seem to find 1 at the places i look if any of you read that the scratch magazine you would have seen the 1 issue with dre on the front it also had alot of othere beat makers producers in there but back to the point in that issue it shows dre's set up with the mpc's and stuff you'll see the external hard drives he has connected to each mpc he has i want an external hard drive like that but the thing ios he has the mpc 2000xl i just have the 2000 my scsi is a 25 pin i've asked around where i'm stayin in L.A but i'm gettin no where some say i need a zip drive but reall i want and external hard drive that i can connect to my pc take sounds off it then plug it into my mpc can any 1 help

ill o.g.
I aint tryin to make you look stupid, but in SCRATCH, those were all zip drives he had hooked up to his MPC's. And he dont have the 2000XL, he got the 3000.

If you want an External HardDrive for your MPC (it dont matter what MPC), go on ebay. Type in "MPC external".

I would suggest an external zip, but if you want harddrive thats cool. but check out ebay.

You said:
"i want and external hard drive that i can connect to my pc take sounds off it then plug it into my mpc"

Im not sure if youll be able to do that.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
lol i see now some say i need a zip drive some say hard drive but ok i know what zip drive i want its a iomega 250 i don't mess with stuff online unless i can go to the person and see it io'd rather get it from a store but as long as i can connect it to macs and pcs and my mpc with no trouble its kool i'll get the zip drive then any specific model i should look for right now i only know about iomega but when i check on line all i see is usb connections but i'll keep lookin

members online