screenshots

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
screenshots !
just curious what your computers is looking like. here's what mine looks like now.

screenshot1.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/jzubiller/screenshot1.jpg

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
its actually on fire and animated with sound when in screensaver mode.

that pic your using is killer! no pun intended. why doesnt my whole screenshot show up when i use the img code?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's probably not all showing up because the IMG tag will only go so wide, I think. Try just attaching the screenshot to the post. But ya I want to see that animated too!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
u guys dont wanna seen mines, pretty borin, for u guys that is...lol... Big Ben ALL DAY bitches!!!... oh yea... u know i gotta have my RS pics... i also got 3 RS screen savers too... notice how the "reverse sawtooth" is missin in RS pic, replaced by the regular sine wave... thk goodness it was included.

da relic

Attachments

• Big Ben.jpg
    Big Ben.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Copy (3) of RS7000new.JPG
    Copy (3) of RS7000new.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 116

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That fire desktop theme is dope. I thought that was some sort of beat synth program at first. I don't have any kind of desktop theme or screen saver because I try to keep my station optimized for speed so I cut off all the trick animations and shadows and stuff. And my wife doesn't like when I put up screen shoots of Rita G or Halle Berry and sh*t...

T

The Arkitekt

That fire desktop theme is dope. I thought that was some sort of beat synth program at first. I don't have any kind of desktop theme or screen saver because I try to keep my station optimized for speed so I cut off all the trick animations and shadows and stuff. And my wife doesn't like when I put up screen shoots of Rita G or Halle Berry and sh*t...

yea word. I try to keep all my shit to a minimal. WindowsBlinds, StyleXP, etc. slow down windows. my desktop is usually a recycle bin, shortcut to my other partition that has all media, and a "Bullshit" folder that has all my desktop stuff in it.

nice desktop pic kontents, I see you got the dual screen going on

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i like what ive seen so far.yo kontents is that a double monitor set -up? you need to throw drempels on that bitch: http://www.geisswerks.com/drempels/
i havent done any major production with this comp, loop diggin and networking mostly. heres a pic of what my desktop looks like when the screensaver is off. i also threw in a pic for fade .

if you say windowblinds and such slow your comp down. what all are you running at one time to have problems? do you not have any ram?

later,
FIREdevil.gif

Attachments

• screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 99
  • f13-2009-1.jpg
    f13-2009-1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 89

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yea word. I try to keep all my shit to a minimal. WindowsBlinds, StyleXP, etc. slow down windows. my desktop is usually a recycle bin, shortcut to my other partition that has all media, and a "Bullshit" folder that has all my desktop stuff in it.

I don't know if it helps my performance but I have lost so many hard drives I am too chicken sh*t to enjoy any of the dope features a lot of these operating systems have.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i definately keep all my important data on external hd's. thats a must.