Scratch Mag

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what was the point of this thread? :S

too inform what type of equipment that ron browz uses?

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
No, to tell us that the new mag is out, and it's nice to know, cuz i didn't.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Vince said:
what was the point of this thread? :S

too inform what type of equipment that ron browz uses?

if u can read it means the new mag is out i bout it last night goin home from work the New Scratch mag wit Just Blaze on it so it should hit ya'll magazine spots soon

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man I hate having a subscription to the mag becasue I get a week or two after it hits the news stands ya I pay less but I fiught not to buy it then get then one in the mail later

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Ambition said:
Man I hate having a subscription to the mag becasue I get a week or two after it hits the news stands ya I pay less but I fiught not to buy it then get then one in the mail later

the same thing happens to me lol i buy it n weeks later it comes in the mail

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Bloodybastid said:
FINALLY they have a GOOD producer on the cover.

Well Dre and Neptunes were nice blessings on the cover. I don't know what the heck they were thinking puttin' EMINEM on the cover though!! It made me kinda' re-think why I'm doin' this producing thang when that cat is on the cover of a mag who reps the beats!!!!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Bloodybastid said:
FINALLY they have a GOOD producer on the cover.
...Ur entitled to ur opinion but damn do i disagree...ill leave it at that to avoid takin this thread down the path of bein locked.....Happy Just finally made the cover....he was the last mainstream producer i could think of that hadnt got a cover and deserved it

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
Nice to know its out ill be looking, i wonder if they will ever give orangnized noise any shine, ive been patiently waiting for that.....

class...
I was thinkin about that too...Nobody outside of major hip hop heads knows about them.it would be a hot cover...Shit I only know what two of them look like my damn self

T

The Bastard

Trife said:
the same thing happens to me lol i buy it n weeks later it comes in the mail
is ur username after trife da god from theodore unit?

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
" i wonder if they will ever give orangnized noise any shine, ive been patiently waiting for that....."

yea i think they did a sleepy brown thing in the first issue and delved into some organised noize classics

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn! I just got the one with Timbo on the cover. Being that I am in Germany; the only way for me to get this mag in english is to buy it at the train station. It costs 8.80 euro which is about $11.00! That shit is insane! They are always atleast a month or two late also. The only reason that I buy it is because I like it so much. It's the only tight mag left I think. Another good mag that I get there comes out of the UK called Computer Music. They always have alot of good reads about production and tips & tutorials about production software and what not. They also give you a disc or dvd with sounds and free software to boot!
ONE

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its prety hard for me to find the mag aswell, i need to cop this 1 though, been waitin for just blaze since the mag came out, its about time he was in it.

members online