Scored today at GC.

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Went walking, Just messin around at the mall, GC, Ect. Went into GC, found a SP-808 for $199 [didnt get it, Dont have funds for about a month. Wish i could have em hold it.]. Was lookin around at Phono Pre-amp's for my Table, Asked the guy where they were [Up in the corner behind the counter. lol.] And he said there may be one left in the clearance box.

Walked out with a Rolls VP29 for $20. :)

Is the $199 good for an sp808?

This setup sounds much better than my prev set-up [Reviever with built in table.]. Now i got a direct drive [Nothing great for now] Numark, With trackmaster II cart's. Into my mackie 1202.

Next step, SOUND CARD!

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im leaving town for work saturday, And all the funds i have now i need for food, ect on the job. Im gonna go see if they'll approve me for a GC Card, And snag it.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
$200 sounds very good... make sure all the buttons and knobs work... check it thoroughly... Captin Planit uses it... won battles with it... worth bringin home.

da relic

i lost to Captin Planit at the IPA battle. he ended up winning the whole thing.

i feel i should of won but its all good. i aint sweatin it. i was called back up on stage after and played more beats anywayz. haha.

nomezzy

as far as the sp, i have never used it but i heard its nice. he was pretty nice on it.