scartchy feedback?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, when I use certain programs lately, (FL, Winamp,,,) I get scratchy audio back. This is pissin me off,,,any ideas wehat it is?

I have an Audiophile USB soundcard into a Behringer Mixer with my Monitors hooked to the outs, it just started last night!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Its your brain. You need more RAM in it. You smoke too much weed, so your head cant process everything correctly. lol.

nebulous

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
my extigy soundcard used to shit out every once in a while. and all I had to do was turn it off then back on and it usually fixed it. maybe try reinstalling the drivers if you already tried recycling the power (which I presume you did)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
I re-installed everything, wasn't the problem. I tried random tests and narrowed it down... I open soundforge and play a sound or song in there wit no problem. It's when I minimize a program and maximize it,,then the scratchy shit starts? Could that be RAM? I'm not using my normal PC, but it has the same amopunt of RAM and i never had this problem. I know Class or fade could help me out,,,,,,ahem,,,,hello?

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
is everything like stuttering when it is playing in FL and shit???? because i just had this problem with my midi controller somehow caused it all my music production programs to stutter, then i disconnected my midi and reinstalled it and it worked fine! but your virtual memory could be low too, if you have a bunch of programs open it will cause it to run slower

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
nebulous said:
how fast is your processor?

I fixed it. Even tho I am using my kids PC currerntly(used to be mines) its a AMD Athalon 2500,,roughly 1.8GHZ. And a gig of ram. It was my settings in Audition. I didn't have the ASIO settings correct. Apparently when I installed my Midi Keyboard, I fucked up the settings in Fl and it spread acroos the other settings in Sonar, Audition, and SOundforge,,,but its all good now,,thanks yall!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
well before you soughted it i was gunna say the monitor button is prolly on, on your amp, but hey i would have be wrong!!!.....hehe

members online